• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ballblazer
  3. The parallell ballblazer

User Info: FungeonInterloc

FungeonInterloc
11 months ago#1
The lesser known ballblazer
Crashing the mobile house into artillery?? How long have you been in the force!?

User Info: Lifeless

Lifeless
11 months ago#2
**notice**
This signature exists to make lines of text at the end of my post not look like a signature, which would probably otherwise be overlooked.

FungeonInterloc
11 months ago#3
The noticed lesser known ballblazer
Crashing the mobile house into artillery?? How long have you been in the force!?

Lifeless
11 months ago#4
Good. Now that ballblazer won't be catching anyone off guard, hopefully.
This signature exists to make lines of text at the end of my post not look like a signature, which would probably otherwise be overlooked.

FungeonInterloc
11 months ago#5
The Terrifying, Beautiful, Powerful, Gorgeous, Passionate, Diligent, Overwhelming, Vigorous, Enchanting, Mysterious, Sensual, Fearless, Invincible, Noticed, Lesser Known, Parallell Ballblazer

Lifeless
11 months ago#6
o-oh my
oh my god

*breaks down in tears*
*reference senses tingling*

FungeonInterloc
9 months ago#7
I know, I was also overwhelmed by the beauty the first time I saw it.

Now... if you were to pick just one of those adjectives to apply to yourself, which one would it be?
Your reference senses are working, as usual
https://hollowknight.fandom.com/wiki/Grey_Prince_Zote#Trivia

Lifeless
9 months ago#8
I'd probably like to slather a bunch of Fearless all over myself. Fear of hurt, shame, failure, and change make things harder than they need to be.

What would you pick?
Lol, what a fabulous boss.

FungeonInterloc
9 months ago#9
Fearless is a good one.

There are a lot of flowery ones in there, but I think maybe Vigorous?
Having the energy (and by extension, motivation) would help a lot with a lot of things.

But if I were to pin a more easygoing adjective to my name, I think Mysterious is a cool one.
Fabulous indeed. Also the most RNG heavy boss in the game.
I only bothered to defeat him the 4 required times [:

Lifeless
9 months ago#10
Ooh yiss, more vigor in general is always a great thing.

For one that I wouldn't mind hovering over my head, I'd probably go with Mysterious too, though sometimes I might want to switch to Terrifying, lol.
  1. Boards
  2. Ballblazer
  3. The parallell ballblazer
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A