• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Tmk

Tmk
8 years ago#1
( '_')
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)

User Info: MetaIFaceDOOM

MetaIFaceDOOM
8 years ago#2
Hi.
How Doom hold heat, and preach non-violence?
Shhh, he 'bout to start the speech, c'mon, silence!

Tmk
8 years ago#3
Aww. I was expecting a catboy maid. D:

User Info: CatboyMaid

CatboyMaid
8 years ago#4
I'm just an innocent Catboy. Nothing more.
Meow
<3<3<3

Tmk
8 years ago#5
Ooooh! I just want to tie you down and pamper you and feed you mousegirls~ :3

CatboyMaid
8 years ago#6
I read that as "feed to mousegirls" and was so confused. I can get behind this proposal though.
How are things?
Meow
<3<3<3

Tmk
8 years ago#7
*Sits you in a chair and places two slave mousegirls at your feet to massage them*

Tell me which one you feel is doing a less satisfactory job and it'll be nomming time.

*Strokes your hair*

n_n Things took a turn for the unpleasant but weird for me. My PS3 YLOD'd. This is a really bad thing with a lot of saved data at risk. There's someone trying to fix it but they're not the most competent, but I'm stuck with them. Ideally, I'll get it back fixed soon, and pay for an over-priced new slim model, and transfer everything onto it so I don't lose anything but a bunch of money.

Part of the incompetence is that it's taking FOREVER. The PS3 YLOD'd back in December, 16th to be specific. >_> So... It's been a long wait. To pass the time I got back into the Sonic series with Sonic Colors, got mega and gems collections of Sonic for the gamecube, and downloaded the following Wii virtual console games: SMB, SMB2USA, SMB2: Lost Levels, SMB3, SMW, Super Metroid, Alex Kidd in Miracle World, Alex Kidd in Enchanted Castle.

CatboyMaid
8 years ago#8
That sucks. @_@ I've had my 360 die(To be expected of a 360 really), but my brother fixed it for me.. but he also voided the warranty so it broke again and I had to pay for a new one lol. ^_^ Have you played Alex Kidd yet? I played it a few years back and really hated it.
Didn't give it much of a chance though
Meow
<3<3<3

CatboyMaid
8 years ago#9
Oh BTW I noticed GameFaqs got a Edit Button as soon as I left. >:\
I don't think I can use it yet.
Meow
<3<3<3

Tmk
8 years ago#10
I played and beat all of the games. Even Lost Levels. D:

I remembered playing/seeing Alex Kidd waaaaay back, and was kind of intrigued. Plus he was sorta Sega's attempt at Mario before Sonic so that was kinda interesting.
  • Topic Archived