You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Nintendo
  3. Do you ever wish that mouse games could be played with the snes controller?

User Info: retro_9980

retro_9980
1 month ago#11
I have that thought sometimes when playing Kongregate games online, not so much with SNES games though.

User Info: sull56ivan2010

sull56ivan2010
1 month ago#12
I'd rather see light gun games get programmed to work with an SNES controller. Something like Yoshi's Safari. Always liked that you could play Operation Wolf on the NES with the controller.
Nintendo and PC fanboys hate it when gamers play more than their games
Patriots fans: The most spoiled insecure bandwagon ever. Worse than Philadelphia fans

User Info: KingMikeX

KingMikeX
1 month ago#13
I tried to play Operation Wolf with the Zapper once.
And realized it's just not meant for such a fast-paced game. That spring-loaded trigger just wasn't made to pressed that fast, from my memory.

User Info: ZoqFotPik

ZoqFotPik
4 weeks ago#14
KingMikeX posted...
That spring-loaded trigger just wasn't made to pressed that fast, from my memory.

There were alternatives (3rd party peripherals) that addressed that issue. One I recall was LaserScope -- https://wikipedia.org/wiki/LaserScope -- other than Quickshot's adapters (a peripheral that plugs in between the accessory and the console port, not their turbo controllers).
I am not the FOT!
~~the Zoq, the Fot & the Pik~~

User Info: Sega9599

Sega9599
4 weeks ago#15
Still waiting for that Mario and Wario rerelease
Needed: New Pokemon Puzzle League, Shining Force and Left 4 Dead....

User Info: Bsw1982

Bsw1982
4 weeks ago#16
We were often discouraged from using the zapper in our house for very long and to play something else. The zapper apparently was too noisy.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Nintendo
  3. Do you ever wish that mouse games could be played with the snes controller?