• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sega CD
  3. Last Sega CD Purchases

User Info: EnvyFox

EnvyFox
8 months ago#1
Looks like I can finally make a "Last Purchases" topic here. Like the title says, share your latest purchases related to the Sega CD add-on.

Went to the Swap Shop earlier today and came home with Sol-Feace (complete) for $3. It seems to be the system pack-in version as it came in one of those small foldable CD cases instead of the large box Sega CD games usually come in. It feels great to finally own my first SCD game even if I can't play it yet. At least finding this disc lead me to finding the game's killer soundtrack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGhleFD-fFQ

User Info: TrulyEpicLawls

TrulyEpicLawls
8 months ago#2
Snatcher for £80. I haven't bought one in many years because playing them on PC is just so much quicker and convenient, and obviously no cost.
Argument winners: calm down, insinuated, troll/hater, clearly, LOL, I'm done, funny, not wasting my time, keep trying, ad hominem, strawman, being mad about sig

User Info: shakmstr

shakmstr
2 months ago#3
Eternal Champions
Sol-Feace
Load Star

I enjoyed Load Star when I was younger and was able to find it cheap on Ebay. Sol-Feace is practically being given away and I got a good deal on Eternal Champions.

I’m going to keep shopping for some good deals on Ebay.

User Info: Santo3485

Santo3485
3 weeks ago#4
Lethal Enforcers (big box including the Justifier)
Rise of the Dragon
Ground Zero Texas
Jaguar XJ220
Microcosm
The Amazing Spider-Man vs The Kingpin
Snatcher

been hunting Sega CD games lately
It's a mystery wrapped in a riddle inside an enigma
  1. Boards
  2. Sega CD
  3. Last Sega CD Purchases
  • Post New Message