• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sega CD
  3. Just how did the "make my video" games actually work?

User Info: greenmist01

greenmist01
2 years ago#1
I did own a Sega CD years ago, but i never had any of the Make My Video games for it. I know there were at least two, Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch - Good Vibrations, and Kris Kross - Jump.

How did the game though actually grade you on how good your video was?. What criteria did it go by?.

Also i cant imagine that these Make My Video games would of kept you interested in them for too long. I reckon after trying to make a video for the same song 2 or 3 times, id imagine it would of got boring and uninteresting after that.
I always felt that the term "left wing fascism" was just an oxymoron/paradox, till i discovered Gamefaqs politics board

User Info: looked

looked
2 years ago#2
There were actually 4 of them. Kriss Kross, Marky Mark, INXS, and C&C and the music factory. I believe they all had 3 songs each, but yeah it gets old real quick. No idea how they actually scored it though.

User Info: SimonBelmont666

SimonBelmont666
2 years ago#3
you just drag and drop pre-existing videos in the same key / song in order. Then "watch your creation" It really sucks though.

User Info: NaclynE

NaclynE
10 months ago#4
greenmist01 posted...
I did own a Sega CD years ago, but i never had any of the Make My Video games for it. I know there were at least two, Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch - Good Vibrations, and Kris Kross - Jump.

How did the game though actually grade you on how good your video was?. What criteria did it go by?.

Also i cant imagine that these Make My Video games would of kept you interested in them for too long. I reckon after trying to make a video for the same song 2 or 3 times, id imagine it would of got boring and uninteresting after that.

I actually only cleared one request for the Kriss Kross one where the "request" was "flashy and blurry images are used". I made the video look visually terrible and I passed. Alot of the other requests yeah I needed to show three specific scenes on top of something else. Sadly I shown 2 out of 3 and I failed the requirement. Seemed like the "requestors" were pretty anal about what they wanted to see in the three given videos.
PS3, PS4 handle: NaclynE102. YouTube channel: Naclyn Erick II
  1. Boards
  2. Sega CD
  3. Just how did the "make my video" games actually work?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A

Sega CD on Sega Saturn? General1 Answer
Sega CDX broken power cable ? General3 Answers