• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sega CD
  3. Is Snatcher on the Sega CD going to be good on an emulator without light gun?

User Info: spartain117

spartain117
2 years ago#1
Or am I not going to have the best experience when playing Snatcher on a Sega CD/Genesis emulator without the blue Konami Justifier made for Sega CD/Genesis?
I wish that someday that some other better company will get the rights to Hideo Kojima's games Metal Gear, Snatcher, Zone of the enders and more. - Angry Joe

User Info: Shamrock99

Shamrock99
2 years ago#2
Yes, I'd say so. I played through it via emulator and found it to be wonderful. The meat of the game is the text-based conversations, detective work, and excellent story/music. There are only a small handful of shooting sequences and they are over quickly. You play this game for the atmosphere and story, not light gun gameplay.
"Saturn users are people who truly love games." - Hideo Kojima
http://tinyurl.com/hu8kkln | http://www.backloggery.com/Kajicat

User Info: papaya

papaya
2 years ago#3
Shamrock99 posted...
Yes, I'd say so. I played through it via emulator and found it to be wonderful. The meat of the game is the text-based conversations, detective work, and excellent story/music. There are only a small handful of shooting sequences and they are over quickly. You play this game for the atmosphere and story, not light gun gameplay.

the section where you have to deal with many small spider robots can be challenging for some.
(D^_^)D

User Info: Maximothelad

Maximothelad
2 years ago#4
Never knew the game had a light gun. So yeah. lol
  1. Boards
  2. Sega CD
  3. Is Snatcher on the Sega CD going to be good on an emulator without light gun?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Sega CD on Sega Saturn? General1 Answer
Sega CDX broken power cable ? General3 Answers