NES Classic on eBay

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NES
  3. NES Classic on eBay

User Info: IceHusky13

IceHusky13
1 year ago#11
I love how some people are having the balls in asking $1,000+ dollars for these consoles. Absolutely stupid!

User Info: crowkillers

crowkillers
1 year ago#12
The controllers are selling for $80 to $100.. Apparently the stores only got in one or two.. My friend at Gamestop said they got in 6 systems and only one controller..

User Info: ghostplayer1117

ghostplayer1117
1 year ago#13
IceHusky13 posted...
I love how some people are having the balls in asking $1,000+ dollars for these consoles. Absolutely stupid!

Dude one sold for 2k...

User Info: spooie

spooie
1 year ago#14
I saw a couple "sales" for up to $4,999 on eBay. But when you check out the actual auction page, you see that it was re-listed. Probably a prank purchaser.
Owner of The NES, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, SMS, GEN, TG16, PSX, PS2, PS3, XBOX, 360, GB, GBC, GBA SP, GB Micro, DS, DSLite, PSP and a lot of crappy games. --BLINGO!

User Info: OKRecords1138

OKRecords1138
1 year ago#15
ghostplayer1117 posted...
IceHusky13 posted...

Dude one sold for 2k...

But did the person pay? That's the key question.
See all your favorite toys of yesterday and today at The Toy Box - thetoybox1138.blogspot.com

User Info: makred78

makred78
1 year ago#16
OKRecords1138 posted...
IceHusky13 posted...

Dude one sold for 2k...

No one knows, but it was a BIN purchase and I think unpaid items occur more on auctioned purchases when someone bid more than he's willing to pay or able to afford. But hey, I could be wrong.

User Info: makred78

makred78
1 year ago#17
Okay, now this is getting ridiculous:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nintendo-Entertainment-system-Mini-NES-Classic-Edition-/122222925142?hash=item1c750dd556:g:W2UAAOSwcLxYJm77

10k...really?

User Info: crowkillers

crowkillers
1 year ago#18
No one is paying 1,000's of dollars for any when there are ones Buy-It-Now for Under $400..

User Info: Aether Knight

Aether Knight
1 year ago#19
makred78 posted...
Okay, now this is getting ridiculous:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nintendo-Entertainment-system-Mini-NES-Classic-Edition-/122222925142?hash=item1c750dd556:g:W2UAAOSwcLxYJm77

10k...really?

Times like this when my alternate account would come in handy. Won't stop them, but will mildly annoy.
erutangis siht gnidaer yb efil ym fo sdnoces detsaw tsuj I

User Info: NovaCast

NovaCast
1 year ago#20
OKRecords1138 posted...
IceHusky13 posted...

Dude one sold for 2k...

fact is they won't pay

Why? While there are insane people asking for thousands on these there are also many people asking for about $250 average.

The person who ''bought'' that did it out of bitterness or anger
I have been watching i few of the ones that have sold and boy are some of those sellers going to be upset because i noticed on more than a couple of them people are buying them using new ebay accounts ( throw away accounts).

The buy it now doesn't really mean that the person will pay, and the fact is you can checkout , have no funds on your bank and the transaction won't go through.

The people selling these can throw their fits all they want saying: ''you are under contract to pay'', '' you will be reported if you don't pay'' , ''blah blah'' ... but fact is ebay/paypal have always been pro buyer so this means jack.

Sad part is this shouldn't be as popular as it is, but people are making it so much valuable than it should be because of the attention its creating :causing more people to buy it just because of the craze. No doubt some media will pick up on this ( if it hasn't already) and make things worse.
  1. Boards
  2. NES
  3. NES Classic on eBay

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived