• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Genesis
  3. I have my Genesis hooked up right now

User Info: guy12345

guy12345
1 month ago#1
Brought it out o' the attic for the first time in several years, just played some Ghouls n Ghosts. Also played Streets of Rage today

What a great system

User Info: MarioLinkNES

MarioLinkNES
1 month ago#2
I keep it hooked up with the CD and 32x connected. Still play the Sonics, Spinball, WWF Wrestlemania Challenge, Royal Rumble, Wrestlemania Arcade 32x, Coach K Basketball, and so many others.
I own Tandy,2600,NES,NESv2,GB,SNES,GBC,N64,GBA,SP, NGC,DS,DSL,XL,Wii,3DS,3DSXL,WiiU,NS,SMS,SMS2,SG,SG2,GG, SCD,S32X,SS,SDC,PS1,PS2,PS3,PS4,XBox,360,XO and PC

guy12345
1 month ago#3
I never actually owned the CD or 32X

User Info: ShaolinAced

ShaolinAced
4 weeks ago#4
guy12345 posted...
Should invest in the CD. I have mine hooked up to a CRT too.
GT: EAZYACE Psn: EAZYACE8

User Info: damin

damin
3 weeks ago#5
Mine sega genesis is still hooked up

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
3 weeks ago#6
guy12345 posted...

No better time then now to own one. Search on eBay 😁
Good luck!

User Info: Blaqthourne

Blaqthourne
3 weeks ago#7
I have my Model 1 and CDX both hooked up. I had to dig out my X'Eye a couple months ago since Lunar: The Silver Star would freeze up on my Model 1 and wouldn't even read on my CDX.
Montreal Expos (1969-2004)
http://www.backloggery.com/Blaqthourne Now playing: Fire Emblem (GBA) -- started 9/25/2019

guy12345
3 weeks ago#8
Blaqthourne posted...
I have my Model 1 and CDX both hooked up. I had to dig out my X'Eye a couple months ago since Lunar: The Silver Star would freeze up on my Model 1 and wouldn't even read on my CDX.

I just want to say, I appreciate yur sig. I hate the fake, plastic nationals and their fake, bandwagon "fans." As a Mets fan I consider the Expos to still be our True Division Rivals. It should have been Les Spos lifting that trophy....

User Info: ChristPunchers

ChristPunchers
3 weeks ago#9
Blaqthourne posted...

Love the X'Eye! I recently put away mine and bought a Model 1, looking at Sega CD's now. I have a toddler, and don't trust him not to accidentally wreck my X'Eye

User Info: Blaqthourne

Blaqthourne
3 weeks ago#10
guy12345 posted...
Blaqthourne posted...

I just want to say, I appreciate yur sig. I hate the fake, plastic nationals and their fake, bandwagon "fans." As a Mets fan I consider the Expos to still be our True Division Rivals. It should have been Les Spos lifting that trophy....

What MLB did with them while it owned the team was terrible. Being forced to play those late season "home" games in Puerto Rico and not making any roster moves pretty much killed their '02 playoff chances. I went to opening day in DC at RFK in 2005 (I took the day off work just to be online as soon as tickets went on sale, and they sold out in something like 15 min). When I saw that they did not display the 1981 NL East championship banner or the retired numbers of Staub, Dawson, and Carter (IIRC, they had already reissued those numbers to players on the '05 roster), and then not having a single former Expo "passing the torch" to the current fielders before the first pitch (which I thought was a pretty neat idea), I knew that they wanted nothing to do with the Expos. Once they traded away Jose Vidro a couple years later, there was no connection left and I stopped rooting for them.
Montreal Expos (1969-2004)
http://www.backloggery.com/Blaqthourne Now playing: Fire Emblem (GBA) -- started 9/25/2019
(edited 3 weeks ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Genesis
  3. I have my Genesis hooked up right now
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers