• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Genesis
  3. Loving the Genesis mini so far but that controller length...

User Info: jay640480

jay640480
2 months ago#11
Just picked mine up a few days ago. I play these in my spare bedroom, so no issue. But I could see anyone trying to play on their main tv being a problem. Do they not pack them with wireless due to the latency already present? Or just cost? I'd take just one controller if it was wireless.

User Info: Sega9599

Sega9599
2 months ago#12
AttackUp posted...
What's so ironic is the NES Mini and SNES Mini cord lengths were shorter than the original console's they were based on and yet we sit further back from modern TV's now than we used to meaning we need more length than previously.

Not sure on Genesis Mini cord length as I haven't compared it to the original yet

The NES Mini controller was stupidly short. It would end up in your lap half the time.

Snes mini cord was longer.
Needed: New Pokemon Puzzle League, Shining Force and Left 4 Dead....

User Info: minchew91

minchew91
2 months ago#13
Hyperkin makes an extension cable for the controllers I believe
Now playing: PSO2, KH:BBS, LoZ: MM, Grandia, Kirby Epic Yarn, FF4 DS
Last games bear:FF7 CC, FFV Advance, Phantasy Star 2,M&L:SSS, Paper Mario

User Info: ShaolinAced

ShaolinAced
2 months ago#14
jay640480 posted...
Just picked mine up a few days ago. I play these in my spare bedroom, so no issue. But I could see anyone trying to play on their main tv being a problem. Do they not pack them with wireless due to the latency already present? Or just cost? I'd take just one controller if it was wireless.
That's a good theory about them opting out due to the latency issues. Sad prospect if true.
GT: EAZYACE Psn: EAZYACE8
  1. Boards
  2. Genesis
  3. Loving the Genesis mini so far but that controller length...
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers