• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Genesis
  3. The Top 100 Genesis Games of All-Time

User Info: GVnayR

GVnayR
6 months ago#281
ilfait posted...
GVnayR posted...
CTVector posted...
jls403 posted...
EgoKiller801 posted...
My man, when did they sticky your SNES list? Wish they'd do that for the Genesis one too so you're not constantly having to bump it.

They did a few weeks ago. The dreamcast topic is also stickied. It would be great for the rest to be as well. I can only dream.

I'll see if we can call attention to this.

Conversations like there are a distraction compared to the major world issues. As we speak, Europe has re-embraced right-wing populism and all we do on this forum is talk about old video games.

We can celebrate victories against politically correct authoritarian Progressives and talk about old video games at the same time. It's like peanut butter and chocolate.

The Progressives are ruining this world with their political correctness.
The future is populist. Embrace the New Holy Roman Empire!

User Info: CarrieChan

CarrieChan
5 months ago#282
GVnayR posted...
ilfait posted...
GVnayR posted...
CTVector posted...
jls403 posted...
EgoKiller801 posted...
My man, when did they sticky your SNES list? Wish they'd do that for the Genesis one too so you're not constantly having to bump it.

They did a few weeks ago. The dreamcast topic is also stickied. It would be great for the rest to be as well. I can only dream.

I'll see if we can call attention to this.

Conversations like there are a distraction compared to the major world issues. As we speak, Europe has re-embraced right-wing populism and all we do on this forum is talk about old video games.

We can celebrate victories against politically correct authoritarian Progressives and talk about old video games at the same time. It's like peanut butter and chocolate.

The Progressives are ruining this world with their political correctness.

Agreed. PC culture and outrage for the sake of outrage needs to end.

User Info: spiralofnine

spiralofnine
4 months ago#283
This is probably the hardest top 10 list for me due to my top 30 or so games being ranked roughly the same for me.

1. Sonic the Hedgehog 2
2. Shinobi III
3. Gunstar Heroes
4. Castlevania Bloodlines
5. Vectorman
6. Rocket Knight Adventures
7. Zombies Ate my Neighbors
8. Sonic 3&K
9. Phantasy Star IV
10. Ranger X
meaningless code

User Info: ardish