• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Genesis
  3. Opening a Genesis cartridge

User Info: dratsab

dratsab
9 years ago#71
XXW Genesis!

User Info: moknitro

moknitro
9 years ago#72
You guys realise that for most security bits (triwings, torx etc) you should be able to pick them up at hardware stores? And failing that Fastener shops.

Anyone in Australia, I highly recommend United Fasteners.

User Info: Lordkill

Lordkill
8 years ago#73
A #4 tamper-proof Spanner bit will open sega cartridges. Its not an exact fit but it works. I found out trying to change the save battery in my EA Starflight. I catching all types of hell cause not matter what I do, it will not save.
I am the punishment of God.
If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

User Info: NitroGamerSNES

NitroGamerSNES
7 years ago#74
SEGA
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your lord and savior, and you are 100% proud of it, put this as your signature.

User Info: Xian042

Xian042
7 years ago#75
Lordkill posted...
A #4 tamper-proof Spanner bit will open sega cartridges. Its not an exact fit but it works. I found out trying to change the save battery in my EA Starflight. I catching all types of hell cause not matter what I do, it will not save.

Are you using an actual genesis or a clone? I thought I remember seeing a thread about someone using a clone with that game and not being able to save. Was that you maybe?
Ouch! What do you do?

User Info: misterbum

misterbum
7 years ago#76
*tag*
You became the boss. You are great.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jA7nRwQp_E

User Info: mister yummy

mister yummy
7 years ago#77
bump
I Wish more people wanted to play Video Games with me.
Jeez, just mail me the game and I'll beat it for you. - BubbRubb

mister yummy
7 years ago#78
Bu mP
RIP Clyde. The best dog anyone ever had. 2003-2012

mister yummy
6 years ago#79
B
U
M