This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Sonic Steam Codes

User Info: NegaBioLizard

NegaBioLizard
4 weeks ago#1
Got some duplicate Steam keys in the recent humble bundle. I don't need them, so they're up for grabs:

Sonic Generations Collection: 23QAW-3C87C-IV8EP
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed Collection: 0YK6T-FW00G-Q0QLK
Sonic Adventure DX: 2IB8R-4RK7Q-IWQYR
Sonic Adventure 2: 2LPKW-DTXN3-7PAB9
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle DLC: 2TLZV-N2YET-Q7ZRZ

User Info: krazycharlie

krazycharlie
4 weeks ago#2
All keys already gone, probably taken by bots.
Edit: Allow me to rectify myself: I took Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed Collection. Everything else is already gone.
Nevertheless, thank you @NegaBioLizard 👌✌👍
"Skipitabubdadup!"

User Info: nominturddaddy

nominturddaddy
4 weeks ago#3
I cheated to finish the last few levels of Transformed because the requirements get ridiculous and I just don't have the patience for baloney like that anymore. Still a better game than Team Sonic Racing which controls like mobile trash. As soon as I saw the first trailer for it I knew it wasn't going to be a quality game. Also it has rubberband AI, vomit

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
4 weeks ago#4
@NegaBioLizard it’s best to just say “I have ___ keys to give away” and not just post them here, as bots do scrape them up (or others who don’t give thanks) - and then pm them to the ones who want. FYI
---

krazycharlie
4 weeks ago#5
EvilResident posted...
@NegaBioLizard it’s best to just say “I have ___ keys to give away” and not just post them here, as bots do scrape them up (or others who don’t give thanks) - and then pm them to the ones who want. FYI
Exactly. It's better to PM the keys to the person who asks for them. Also, I always make sure to give my thanks for any key I get in giveaways.
"Skipitabubdadup!"

User Info: Oxn518

Oxn518
4 weeks ago#6
krazycharlie posted...
All keys already gone, probably taken by bots.
Edit: Allow me to rectify myself: I took Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed Collection. Everything else is already gone.
Nevertheless, thank you @NegaBioLizard 👌✌👍
You ended up with the best of the bunch
i9 10850K | RTX 3080 FE | 32gb 3200 DDR4
Alienware 38inch Monitor | LG OLED 65 E9

krazycharlie
4 weeks ago#7
Oxn518 posted...
You ended up with the best of the bunch
Actually, I wanted to take Sonic Adventure 2 Battle DLC and leave the rest for others. Sadly, bots are always in the hunt and I was just a little bit fast enough so as to take the last remaining.
"Skipitabubdadup!"
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Sonic Steam Codes
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A