This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Best 55inch TV for gaming?

User Info: USMCinfinity

USMCinfinity
2 weeks ago#1
Topic
PC, Xbox Series X, PS4/PS Vita, Switch/Wii U/N3DS, Xbox One S. Gamer 4 life!

User Info: Jester69

Jester69
2 weeks ago#2
www.rtings.com - Use that site.

User Info: stevejones

stevejones
2 weeks ago#3
LG C1 or CX

User Info: Number11_1

Number11_1
2 weeks ago#4
You don't need anything more than the first two replies

User Info: USMCinfinity

USMCinfinity
2 weeks ago#5
thanks
PC, Xbox Series X, PS4/PS Vita, Switch/Wii U/N3DS, Xbox One S. Gamer 4 life!

User Info: WhiteZeus

WhiteZeus
2 weeks ago#6
stevejones posted...
LG C1 or CX
i got a CX but i don't see the big deal... Game mode looks ugly, even in 4K, and standard mode looks OK but has some response time delay. In any case... my 1440p monitor blows the CX out of the water...

I was hoping to play some games on my couch with my CX but 4k gaming on that TV halves the framerate by half for absolutely 0 difference in visual clarity compared to 1440p monitor which will have twice the framerate.

User Info: stevejones

stevejones
2 weeks ago#7
I feel the exact opposite. I own a C1 and bought a Gigabyte Fi27q monitor last year. The TV is much better with visual quality at 4k or 1440p than the monitor. I don't notice any input lag

User Info: it_r_over9000

it_r_over9000
2 weeks ago#8
The Sony X900H is also a good TV for gaming. I have a 65" version that I use with my PC and it's great. It's also a lot cheaper than the LG offerings if you don't have the budget to go for the OLED TVs from LG.
i9 9900k | Z390 Aorus Master | 3080 AMP Holo | 32GB CL14 3200 Trident Z RGB | 1TB NVME | 6TBs of Samsung EVO SSDs | 4TB HDD | Thermaltake 1050w iRGB+ Platinum
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Best 55inch TV for gaming?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A