This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Y'all need'a clean ur mouses

User Info: VoightKent

VoightKent
1 month ago#1
https://imgur.com/a/YY3pS5G

My scroll wheel wasn't working at all cus it had a whole bunch'a hairs in it n s***

However now my left-click is only working like 90% of the time... le sigh

User Info: ElDudorino

ElDudorino
1 month ago#2
What the hell is all of that? Is your mouse secretly an actual mouse?

VoightKent
1 month ago#3
i have no idea. But i guarantee urs is gonna surprise u inside too

how da f*** did all those tiny hairs congregate inside there

i shoulda taken a pic right after opening it cuz 99% of the dust balls were stuck in the scroll wheel

User Info: thelocalhentai

thelocalhentai
1 month ago#4
Yeah, it kinda does that. I had six cats at one point, and man, there would be little cat hairballs inside them since they like getting pets plus they slept on top of my desk. Even had fan filters that needed to be cleaned out once a month.

Just be careful with the tiny springs on them, it sucks to lose them since it basically means a lost mousewheel functionality.

VoightKent
1 month ago#5
thelocalhentai posted...
Yeah, it kinda does that. I had six cats at one point, and man, there would be little cat hairballs inside them since they like getting pets plus they slept on top of my desk. Even had fan filters that needed to be cleaned out once a month.

Just be careful with the tiny springs on them, it sucks to lose them since it basically means a lost mousewheel functionality.
putting the scroll wheel wasn't too annoying cuz I have Trump-like fingers. Only annoying part was all that wheel lubricant; idk wtf it is but it caused all the hairs to stick to everywhere
I also fixed the cable disconnecting issue near the cable hole by pulling the cable back.

User Info: NuclearHendrix

NuclearHendrix
1 month ago#6
ElDudorino posted...
What the hell is all of that? Is your mouse secretly an actual mouse?
😂😂😂😂
There's a plot in this country to enslave every man, woman, and child. Before I leave this high and noble office, I intend to expose this plot. - John F Kennedy

User Info: GuitaristMatt

GuitaristMatt
1 month ago#7
I know my mouse gets gross
The grippy textured stuff pulls off all my skin
PC | PS5 | PS4 | Vita | PS3 | PSP | PS2 | PS1 | NS | Wii U | 3DS | Wii | DS | GC | GBA | GBC | SNES | GB | NES | X1 | 360

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
1 month ago#8
My mouse is rattling inside like all the guts came loose. And yet every botton is working, so must be wires holding it?
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
Lose 50 experience

User Info: SilentHawk29

SilentHawk29
1 month ago#9
You have a cat?
Steam - SilentHawk29 || Z170-A, G1 GTX 1080, i5 6600K, 16GB 3000MHz DDR4
My car (on fire): http://i.imgur.com/ZoeZJ1b.jpg

User Info: chandl34

chandl34
1 month ago#10
Dog hair for me. Gets in the mouse, gets inside the computer, is on the ceiling, is all over the place.
... even on Earth Mode.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Y'all need'a clean ur mouses
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A