This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Any upcoming Epic exclusives coming out soon? Got a $10 off coupon

User Info: Niroku

Niroku
1 month ago#1
I added Rocket League for free on the Epic store and they gave me a $10 coupon. Was thinking of spending it on Tony Hawk 1+2 Remake but was wondering if there are any other Epic exclusives that are coming out? I know Hitman 3 is coming out in January, but I can't think of any other exclusives for Epic that I can use the coupon on.
The evil NIROKU and his horde of demons.

User Info: NeoMasamune

NeoMasamune
1 month ago#2
Crysis Remastered just came out the other day.
formerly known as Neo Vejiita

User Info: Star_Nuts

Star_Nuts
1 month ago#3
The coupon doesn't work on pre-orders and it may not work on newer games. Not 100% on that, though.
Not changing this sig until the Chargers win the Super Bowl - 31 Dec 2012
http://therealkenjones.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/chargers-logo.gif

User Info: Heaven17

Heaven17
1 month ago#4
Can 2 coupons be used on one purchase? I somehow still have 2 coupons per 10 USD each.

User Info: Thorscape

Thorscape
1 month ago#5
Immortals: Fenyx Rising. Formerly Gods & Monsters.

User Info: pyromania86

pyromania86
1 month ago#6
Thorscape posted...
Immortals: Fenyx Rising. Formerly Gods & Monsters.
I have been looking forward to this. Been delayed a few times, too bad can't use $10 coupon on preorders.
i7-6700k 4.4GHz | CRYORIG-H7 | RX5700-XT 8GB | 32GB DDR4-3200 | Z270 | SSD x2 | SSHD 2TB | M2 1TB | G910/G502 | Rift-S
http://gamercards.exophase.com/128564.png

User Info: ArchSublime

ArchSublime
1 month ago#7
10 bucks to install a free game. It's almost good enough to consider installing their trash launcher, but not quite. They still don't have a single game on their store that I actually want lol.
Not changing this until KOTOR 3 is released. Likelihood that this never gets changed? Probably 100%
(message deleted)

User Info: Thorscape

Thorscape
1 month ago#9
ArchSublime posted...
10 bucks to install a free game. It's almost good enough to consider installing their trash launcher, but not quite. They still don't have a single game on their store that I actually want lol.
That's where I've been. But Immortals and Godfall have my attention.

User Info: LiquidDee

LiquidDee
1 month ago#10
They're paying us 10 bucks to get a f2p game, that's hilarious! Still not buying anything.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Any upcoming Epic exclusives coming out soon? Got a $10 off coupon
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A