This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Lets face it, we are the minority. Borderlands 3 on Epic Store is a success.

User Info: Beasthunt

Beasthunt
3 weeks ago#51
KOTRwhoops posted...
Exactly.

This. There be many hurt butts in this thread. Personally, I bought the game on the X to gameshare. I'll also purchase it on Stadia.

My Pro, Switch, or PC doesn't care about what launcher it's on, and it's a phenomenal game; even with the stuttering on the X at times.
Acts 2:38.

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
3 weeks ago#52
Raze_Razel posted...
First off, "the Epic vs. Steam feud" is just a stupid version of the early 1990s console wars when it was the "SNES vs. Gensis". Who gives a s***? really? "wah, wah wah, I don't want another launcher!". f*** man, whatever! You want the game? deal with it.

Except people who owned a SNES didn't have to worry about their data being stolen. Nor did it ship with basic features missing.

That and Nintendo was actively competing with Sega for market share. Epic's trying to bury Steam and become the new monopoly, which is not a good thing.
"A cynic is what an idealist calls a realist."

User Info: TehBattleOx

TehBattleOx
3 weeks ago#53
It's really fun, happy to see it's found success
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/674772-lingerie-football-league

User Info: The_Undying_84

The_Undying_84
3 weeks ago#54
That guy isn't exactly the most credible, and notice that he didn't say it actually sold better than 1 or 2.
bloop

User Info: blacklabelice

blacklabelice
3 weeks ago#55
in other news, its been over a day now since the most recent inbuoynetwork thread involving EGS or Anti-Steam rambling. i'm a little worried now. i think he might be dead.

with darkanagar in purgatory, octoboy and all of his alts banned, and inbuoynetwork missing in action, now where am i supposed to go to every afternoon to read the latest hot topic about how awesome epic games is or how much steam sucks?
I cant afford a good vacation, so i'm just going to drink until i dont know where i am.
(message deleted)

User Info: Zellio2014

Zellio2014
3 weeks ago#57
jky7702 posted...
Every day, the tide is turning more and more against Steam shills and bigots, a few months ago a thread like this would have been 90% full of bigots and haters.

Now its more like 60% instead of 90%, Youtubers that only spew negative videos for clicks are getting less popular. Other popular Youtube channels like Inside gaming and EZA have already stated their neutrality on the topic and even expressed support for devs on EGS.

One interesting thing about all this, is that console gamers seem to be way more disgusted by the Steam shills than average. Probably because they aren't used to storefront wars and people talking about pirating games so openly and recognize the hypocrisy of fighting anti-consumerism but also pirating games.

Youtube comments on the latest Inside gaming video about this topic were fairly neutral and balanced. On Neogaf, its also the same, its becoming more 50/50 instead of 90/10.

I just hope the Steam shills back up thier words and not buy anything from EGS, even if they become the market leader and have all the games, they should keep their word or leave PC gaming for consoles. But we all know most of them are going to pirate the games anyways, even if it was on Steam they would pirate the game probably.

LMAO steam 'bigots'

You clowns go right ahead and believe the words of Randy Pitchford. Don't come crying when they turn out to be fake just like everything else he says...
8700k/32 gb ddr4 3200/1tb NVME m.2/EVGA 2080ti/LG 55c6p 4k OLED/Logitech z906 5.1/Tower 900/water cooling/RGB all
Alienware Area 51m/9700k/64 gb ram/2080/2.5tb

User Info: Foxfire15

Foxfire15
3 weeks ago#58
jky7702 posted...
Every day, the tide is turning more and more against Steam shills and bigots, a few months ago a thread like this would have been 90% full of bigots and haters.

Now its more like 60% instead of 90%, Youtubers that only spew negative videos for clicks are getting less popular. Other popular Youtube channels like Inside gaming and EZA have already stated their neutrality on the topic and even expressed support for devs on EGS.

One interesting thing about all this, is that console gamers seem to be way more disgusted by the Steam shills than average. Probably because they aren't used to storefront wars and people talking about pirating games so openly and recognize the hypocrisy of fighting anti-consumerism but also pirating games.

Youtube comments on the latest Inside gaming video about this topic were fairly neutral and balanced. On Neogaf, its also the same, its becoming more 50/50 instead of 90/10.

I just hope the Steam shills back up thier words and not buy anything from EGS, even if they become the market leader and have all the games, they should keep their word or leave PC gaming for consoles. But we all know most of them are going to pirate the games anyways, even if it was on Steam they would pirate the game probably.

Whatever floats your boat. I've yet to use the epic store to buy anything, or even claim free games. IDC what everyone else does, but I'm not planning on giving Epic my money any time soon, nor will I pirate games. I'll either wait for it to come out elsewhere or I won't get it. Life goes on.
It's not the fall that kills you, it's the rapid deceleration.....
*shoves next poster off a cliff*

User Info: thelocalhentai

thelocalhentai
3 weeks ago#59
jky7702 posted...
Now its more like 60% instead of 90%
Probably blocked the lot of ya' trolls.

User Info: Jason_Hudson

Jason_Hudson
3 weeks ago#60
Astardes posted...

Congrats, nobody cares!

Did I upset you because I won't support Timmy Tencent's store? Oh diddums :(
Trump is the greatest president!
Deliver Brexit!
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Lets face it, we are the minority. Borderlands 3 on Epic Store is a success.
  • Topic Archived