This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Lets face it, we are the minority. Borderlands 3 on Epic Store is a success.

User Info: BingSanpao

BingSanpao
4 weeks ago#21
Yeah, I'll wait for a reliable source on that one.

User Info: violent_femme

violent_femme
4 weeks ago#22
Well, since it’s coming from the delusional Magic Boy, it must be true. When has he ever embellished or lied?

User Info: KainFourteh

KainFourteh
4 weeks ago#23
OrgeLambart posted...
that's a fact..

You need to learn what a fact is because you clearly don't know.

Claptrap is a garbage character that deserves to f***ing die and never come back, he also sounds exactly the same despite someone else doing the voice.

User Info: hokkendire

hokkendire
4 weeks ago#24
250k is pretty weak for the amount of hype this game tried to push out. Hell even Imperator Rome was estimated at 250k to 500k at launch and that game was hugely disappointing and niche
| i7 7770K| MSI z270 M3 | 980ti | 16gb DDR4@3600| Oculus Rift
Steam: DatDudeCorks

User Info: stav8

stav8
4 weeks ago#25
Randy Pitchford is the new Peter Molyneaux
NZXT Stormforce 240:16GB DDR4 RAM:Core i5 6600k: GTX 1060 6 GB: 2TB SSHD:2TB HDD:128 GB SSD:AS ROCK Z170 EXTREME 4; CORSAIR 750W: THERMALTAKE 3.0 LIQUID COOLING

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
4 weeks ago#26
according to known scumbag embezzler, people who give him huge sacks of money are good.
https://i.imgur.com/Uiyemc7.jpg

User Info: MarceloSampaio

MarceloSampaio
4 weeks ago#27
KuzefromYakuza0 posted...
According to Randy Pitchford

Oh, buy...

<leaves topic>
My Steam profile, if you care. https://steamcommunity.com/id/marcsm2008/
Sometimes I think my son looks like an anime character. https://i.imgtc.ws/r2XZVKF.jpg

User Info: blistr

blistr
4 weeks ago#28
Let me get this right; 0.29% of Epic Games Store account holders playing Borderlands 3 concurrently is considered a resounding success by Randy Pitchford? I'd like to know what Randy would consider to be mediocre.
You matter.
Unless you multiply yourself by the speed of light, then you energy.

User Info: godplaysSNES

godplaysSNES
4 weeks ago#29
Fewer sales aren't a problem as long as Epic's money is enough to offset it. Decisions like this aren't made on a whim, every studio accepting jumping onto Epic's deal has made the decision by comparing the alternatives.

And people may dislike Randy, but neglect completely what effect a backlash would have to multiple of the company's employees. And this boycotting bulls*** has been a problem ever since Origin and Uplay.
Super Mario Kart is the single best Mario Kart ever!

User Info: metaphysician

metaphysician
3 weeks ago#30
gpo1zephyranthes posted...
People who are real fans of Borderlands 3 are not going to wait for the Steam version just because they hate Epic. They'll buy for whatever launcher it is in.

How would they know they are "real fans" when making the decision of where and when to buy? They won't have played the game yet.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Lets face it, we are the minority. Borderlands 3 on Epic Store is a success.
  • Topic Archived