This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Lets face it, we are the minority. Borderlands 3 on Epic Store is a success.

User Info: KuzefromYakuza0

KuzefromYakuza0
1 month ago#1
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/borderlands-3s-pc-version-an-epic-store-exclusive-/1100-6469850

According to Randy Pitchford, Borderlands 3 on Epic Games Store is a success. I think it goes to show that most people don't really care and those that are waiting for the Steam version or don't support the Epic Store are either two things, the minority or a lot of people are all talk and no action.

It reminds me of this. http://www.toptiertactics.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/boycottmw2.jpg

This is why I no longer voice my displeasure when it comes to these things and just vote with my wallet. It looks like were indeed the vocal minortity.

User Info: Zellio2014

Zellio2014
1 month ago#2
According to mr 'Aliens Colonial Marines is a 7, 7 and a half', 250k concurrent players is a high number.

That was what fallout 76 had at launch
8700k/32 gb ddr4 3200/1tb NVME m.2/EVGA 2080ti/LG 55c6p 4k OLED/Logitech z906 5.1/Tower 900/water cooling/RGB all
Alienware Area 51m/9700k/64 gb ram/2080/2.5tb

User Info: ImaPC

ImaPC
1 month ago#3
What do you expect him to say? Besides, every game on Epic will technically be a success, because of the upfront cash payout, along with Epic buying copies to ensure sales targets are met.

The real question is how it would have compared if it was released on Steam instead, but we'll never know that answer. But don't believe for a second anything that snake Tim Sweeney or that creep Randy Pitchford says. They're gonna spin whatever they can to make it look best for them.

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
1 month ago#4
too bad the game is littered with bugs
Put on a smile cause Jesus loves you

User Info: castrejon04

castrejon04
1 month ago#5
Too bad I don't care about that game.
"Don't let it end like this...Tell them I said something." Pancho Villa
(message deleted)

User Info: Milennin

Milennin
1 month ago#7
Let them beta test the game before we get it on Steam with all the bugs patched out. Works just fine for me.
Offence is taken, not given.

User Info: Unknown381

Unknown381
1 month ago#8
Milennin posted...
Let them beta test the game before we get it on Steam with all the bugs patched out. Works just fine for me.

User Info: Born Lucky

Born Lucky
1 month ago#9
Steam has 1 BILLION accounts
How many does Epic have?
The End
https://steamcommunity.com/id/naotachannel

User Info: Javelin

Javelin
1 month ago#10
KuzefromYakuza0 posted...
According to Randy Pitchford

Yes, let's believe what the pathological liar says.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Lets face it, we are the minority. Borderlands 3 on Epic Store is a success.
  • Topic Archived