This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Is there someone like BeatEmUp, only for the pc?

User Info: ZaruenKosai

ZaruenKosai
1 month ago#11
TomorrowDog posted...
Superrpgman posted...
LGR is pretty dry actually. Again, looking for someone with BeatEmUp energy that mostly talks about what he loves.

LGR isn't dry lol. You just want somebody that probably has a substance abuse problem off-screen.

So sad, that you equate positive energy to drug abuse.
Some people just like being positive in real life. I do my best to be full of life and energy in real life.
I bet if it was a girl with the same enthusiasm you never would have suggested drug abuse. Than again, maybe you would have said she was abused physically.
I6700K - ZOTAC GTX1080 - 16 GBDDR4 RAM- NU8000 49 Inch + LG C8 OLED55
"You'd best start believing in ghost stories Miss Turner. You're in one!"

User Info: XDummyX

XDummyX
1 month ago#12
richisdisturbed posted...
FrankieOnPCin1080p was the single PC Youtuber I ever watched, but he stopped a few years ago for some reason.

The last I heard of him, and its not like I'm keepin track, he was exposed as a cheating dirtbag in a few games so maybe that did it. Then again that brazilian 'speedrunner' was shown to have been cheating recently and it seems like it just made his fanbase double down so who knows tbh.

User Info: Superrpgman

Superrpgman
1 month ago#13
ZaruenKosai posted...
So sad, that you equate positive energy to drug abuse.
Some people just like being positive in real life. I do my best to be full of life and energy in real life.
I bet if it was a girl with the same enthusiasm you never would have suggested drug abuse. Than again, maybe you would have said she was abused physically.

Nah, he'd probably just be too busy slut shaming her, and projecting his own insecurities on her fanbase.
FC: SW-3046-2401-0737
Add me, esppecially if you like Indie games!

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
1 month ago#14
LGR is one of the very few Youtubers I'd recommend. Well produced, informative with just the right amount of humor.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Switch | Wii-U | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES

User Info: Miu_san

Miu_san
1 month ago#15
yes, river city girls just released
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Is there someone like BeatEmUp, only for the pc?
  • Topic Archived