This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What region of Elder Scrolls 6 do you expect the game to take place in?

User Info: Jules Rules

Jules Rules
3 weeks ago#21
AttackUp posted...
Jules Rules posted...
Elder Scrolls VI: Battle Royale
For some reason I can imagine Bethesda trying to implement multiplayer even though that's not what fans want

They for sure will. Or at least some kind of live service with microtransactions. I'm very worried.
What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?

User Info: monkmith

monkmith
3 weeks ago#22
Jules Rules posted...
AttackUp posted...
Jules Rules posted...
For some reason I can imagine Bethesda trying to implement multiplayer even though that's not what fans want

They for sure will. Or at least some kind of live service with microtransactions. I'm very worried.

only thing that matters is if they release the creation kit. if they refuse then the game is dead to me, i'll happily stick with skyrim.
People die when they are killed.
Quando il gioco e finito, il re e il pedone vanno nella stessa scatola

User Info: Jules Rules

Jules Rules
3 weeks ago#23
monkmith posted...
Jules Rules posted...
AttackUp posted...
Jules Rules posted...

only thing that matters is if they release the creation kit. if they refuse then the game is dead to me, i'll happily stick with skyrim.

Didn't it take months for the creation kit to come out for Skyrim? I can see this taking even longer so they can make more money from their own "mods"
What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?

User Info: CW Boi 209

CW Boi 209
3 weeks ago#24
Why would they refuse to release the CK? 76 has been the only game thus far (that I'm aware of) that hasn't gotten an official modding tool released for it yet, but that will likely change once private servers are live.

I'm also not sure where people are getting the idea that all mods for Beth games will have to be from their store only.
i9 9900K | 16GB Corsair Veangance | EVGA RTX 2080 ti XC | Crucial SSD 250GB & 2TB | Gigabyte Z390 Gaming SLI | NZXT H500i

User Info: Crysiania

Crysiania
3 weeks ago#25
CW Boi 209 posted...
Why would they refuse to release the CK? 76 has been the only game thus far (that I'm aware of) that hasn't gotten an official modding tool released for it yet, but that will likely change once private servers are live.

I'm also not sure where people are getting the idea that all mods for Beth games will have to be from their store only.

They would if bethesda thought they could get away with it, lucky they don't :P

User Info: CW Boi 209

CW Boi 209
3 weeks ago#26
Uh, no? Even when they first introduced paid mods they didn't force us to use it, except console users since it's their only option.
i9 9900K | 16GB Corsair Veangance | EVGA RTX 2080 ti XC | Crucial SSD 250GB & 2TB | Gigabyte Z390 Gaming SLI | NZXT H500i

User Info: monkmith

monkmith
3 weeks ago#27
Jules Rules posted...
monkmith posted...
Jules Rules posted...
AttackUp posted...
Jules Rules posted...

Didn't it take months for the creation kit to come out for Skyrim? I can see this taking even longer so they can make more money from their own "mods"

it takes a while, did with oblivion/skyrim/fallout nv/fallout 4. as long as they release it, and dont do some dumb s*** like intentionally gimp it by say locking out access to the scripting engine, i dont care.
People die when they are killed.
Quando il gioco e finito, il re e il pedone vanno nella stessa scatola

User Info: The_Undying_84

The_Undying_84
3 weeks ago#28
SleepComa posted...
Hopefully we finally see Akavir.
bloop

User Info: fallen_acolyte

fallen_acolyte
3 weeks ago#29
Holy crap... i use to be so excited about the new one but now... meh. Ill be happy to buy it when it comes but i died down for "anticipation"....

I found this on yahoo...

Elder Scrolls VI: Valenwood
Location: Valenwood is a south-western province of Tamriel, west of Elsweyr, south-west of Cyrodiil and east of the Abecean Sea. Home to the Wood Elves or Bosmer, this is a largely uninhabited forest wilderness.
()___(_______()~~
PSN: Fallen_Acolyte XBL: Fallen Acolyte

User Info: AttackUp

AttackUp
3 weeks ago#30
fallen_acolyte posted...
Holy crap... i use to be so excited about the new one but now... meh. Ill be happy to buy it when it comes but i died down for "anticipation"....

I found this on yahoo...

Elder Scrolls VI: Valenwood
Location: Valenwood is a south-western province of Tamriel, west of Elsweyr, south-west of Cyrodiil and east of the Abecean Sea. Home to the Wood Elves or Bosmer, this is a largely uninhabited forest wilderness.

I would love to see Valenwood but I'm afraid Bethesda loves the top half of the map more + human-like regional race
Favorite RPGs are the Chrono, Earthbound, and Lunar series. Also a huge fan of Zelda, Super Smash Bros, Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie/DK64 and many other games.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What region of Elder Scrolls 6 do you expect the game to take place in?
  • Topic Archived