This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. can i do better than this pc for $800?

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
4 weeks ago#21
Killah Priest posted...
uhh its true, its still an object in the room so why wouldn't you want it to be pleasing to the eye? sure functionality is most important but so is aesthetics...

your attempts to mock people always end up making yourself look the fool, you know this right?

Personally I think that form should always follow function, but I would agree that I'm not a fan of those ludicrous peacocking "gamer" cases lit up like a Christmas tree. That's incredibly obnoxious.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Switch | Wii-U | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES

User Info: Killah Priest

Killah Priest
4 weeks ago#22
I like to kid around and say aesthetics is more important. Look good play good. To say who cares tho... clinically proven that things that are pleasing to the eye improve your mood and vice versa.
The Infamous...
Forever's gonna start tonight.

User Info: fohstick

fohstick
4 weeks ago#23
downgrade to a 2600x ($159 at newegg) to save $36, and spend $20 more to a RTX 2060

User Info: SlugSh0t

SlugSh0t
4 weeks ago#24
ok i am upping my budget to 900 what improvements in case can i get? I would really like one that will last and be cool even with future upgrades I do. ty
>_______________>

User Info: SonyHoundDawg

SonyHoundDawg
4 weeks ago#25
couldnt you just buy some fans seperately for the case they are not a lot
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. can i do better than this pc for $800?
  • Topic Archived