This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Should I get PC Building Simulator?

User Info: Solid Sonic

Solid Sonic
1 month ago#1
It looks like a curious title.

Yes, I’ve been watching Linus again, shut up.
"Imagine a world where hypothetical situations didn't exist..."

User Info: Renraku_San

Renraku_San
1 month ago#2
f*** NO. Game is repetitive bulls***. The devs only care about throwing more brands and products in, which is basically advertising. They haven't made any improvements to the engine or bugs or career since it's been released.
I worship Jesus Christ and am 100% proud to be Christian!
I read the Bible every day, you should too!

User Info: Damaged7

Damaged7
1 month ago#3
Its pretty boring after the first hour.
FC: 1221-0777-4703

User Info: chandl34

chandl34
1 month ago#4
Haven't played it, but I don't understand why it's not free. It looks like something that would be a free tool for these companies to advertise their products. But it's not.
... even on Earth Mode.

User Info: Naysaspace

Naysaspace
1 month ago#5
Because the dev needs to get paid too. Hes using the brands with permission -- they arent paying him to be included. Hes making his money, they're getting their exposure. I could see maybe a smalltime brand of case builders paying to be included, but not corsair/asrock/msi/etc.

User Info: chandl34

chandl34
1 month ago#6
I don't know. Probably have more fun with a DVD of every Little Caesar's commercial instead.
... even on Earth Mode.

User Info: Solid Sonic

Solid Sonic
1 month ago#7
Naysaspace posted...
Because the dev needs to get paid too. Hes using the brands with permission -- they arent paying him to be included. Hes making his money, they're getting their exposure. I could see maybe a smalltime brand of case builders paying to be included, but not corsair/asrock/msi/etc.

I think he’s saying the manufacturers should have been subsidizing the development cost in exchange for exposure, which I kind of agree with.
"Imagine a world where hypothetical situations didn't exist..."

User Info: Renraku_San

Renraku_San
1 month ago#8
Naysaspace posted...

I don't think you understand how business pitches work, nor how to monetize a game properly, kid.
I worship Jesus Christ and am 100% proud to be Christian!
I read the Bible every day, you should too!

User Info: Naysaspace

Naysaspace
1 month ago#9
Renraku_San posted...
Naysaspace posted...

I don't think you understand how business pitches work, nor how to monetize a game properly, kid.

Lmao you just earned yourself a tag @Renraku_San

User Info: rendevouz

rendevouz
1 month ago#10
after you build one pc you build them all really
3ds FC 0318-8186-8143
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Should I get PC Building Simulator?
  • Topic Archived