This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Absolutely Incredible, Torchlight is now free via the Epic Games Store!

User Info: Octoboy

Octoboy
6 days ago#1
https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/torchlight/home

Marvelous, Marvelous, MARVELOUS!!

Last week, Overcooked, a super addictive couch co-op cooking game, amazing giftaway. This week, good guy Epic Games Store is giving a highly rated diablo-esque game. Behold my fellow pc master race, we're getting Torchlight ala gratis, yes, absolutely free of charge ladies and gentlemen!

Legions of twisted creatures, emboldened by Ember, have begun to swarm up from the caves below the sleepy enclave of Torchlight. In this critically acclaimed Action-RPG, you’ll choose from three powerful heroes to adventure the depths for endless treasure and glory. Your adventure is unique, through randomly generated environments with new monsters, treasures, puzzles, and items each time.

This game is bloody fantastic my friends, if you haven't played it yet i urge you to download and try this exquisitely crafted game and relive the wonderful world of hack & slash while picking up stupefying amount of loots to strenghten your character and march towards the lap of victory. Absolutely Incredible. Go get your free copy through Epic Games Store now!
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: Rhyten

Rhyten
6 days ago#2
Marvelous, I mean, not even the second game, you know, the one with coop that makes the first one obsolete.
Also, it has been free already, or cheap enough to be considered so (2nd game as well).
Corsair RM750i | Asrock Z270 Killer SLI | i7 7700k 4.2Ghz | Zotac GTX 1080ti Amp edition 11264MB | G.Skill Ripjaws 4 2x8 GB DDR4 3000 Mhz | Acer Predator XB241H

User Info: Jason_Hudson

Jason_Hudson
6 days ago#3
Absolutely incredible, even after it's free I don't want it, purely because it's on the Epic Store.
Trump is the greatest president!
Deliver Brexit!
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: steve_madsci

steve_madsci
6 days ago#4
Rhyten posted...
Marvelous, I mean, not even the second game, you know, the one with coop that makes the first one obsolete.
Also, it has been free already, or cheap enough to be considered so (2nd game as well).

I know! So amazing!

User Info: Unknown380

Unknown380
6 days ago#5
Tell your boss at Epic that I'm still not downloading that spyware/trash client on my PC.

User Info: Golden_Gonads

Golden_Gonads
6 days ago#6
It was free on gog six years ago during a summer sale.

User Info: MarceloSampaio

MarceloSampaio
6 days ago#7
You need help, man. Professional help.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/189706-nintendo-switch/77853542

So you are NOT an Epic employer, just some random walking meme, right?

Anyway, this game was given for free before. Before Epic store even existed.

Speaking of free... why doesn't Epic give us their classic games for free too? Stuff like Tyrian, Jazz Jackrabbit and Epic Pinball?
21 years later and I still consider this the best song I've heard in a Disney movie:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVcLIfSC4OE
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: GM_

GM_
6 days ago#8
Let us take this moment to bathe in the glory that we have been blessed with by the hand of Epic game store. For without it we would be in the shadow of son from Gabe Newell and Steam.

User Info: runrom

runrom
6 days ago#9
MarceloSampaio posted...
You need help, man. Professional help.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/189706-nintendo-switch/77853542

I guess this is what happens when people like the TC don't socialize outside of the Internet.
Dell 7577 1060 6gb Max-Q | HP 870-244 GTX1070 | Nintendo Switch | PS4
Hori RAP v.4 VLX | Magni & Modi 2 Stack | Beyerdynamic 770 Pro 250 | HiFiman HE4XX

User Info: drukenbastard

drukenbastard
6 days ago#10
Octoboy posted...
https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/torchlight/home

Marvelous, Marvelous, MARVELOUS!!

Last week, Overcooked, a super addictive couch co-op cooking game, amazing giftaway. This week, good guy Epic Games Store is giving a highly rated diablo-esque game. Behold my fellow pc master race, we're getting Torchlight ala gratis, yes, absolutely free of charge ladies and gentlemen!

Legions of twisted creatures, emboldened by Ember, have begun to swarm up from the caves below the sleepy enclave of Torchlight. In this critically acclaimed Action-RPG, you’ll choose from three powerful heroes to adventure the depths for endless treasure and glory. Your adventure is unique, through randomly generated environments with new monsters, treasures, puzzles, and items each time.

This game is bloody fantastic my friends, if you haven't played it yet i urge you to download and try this exquisitely crafted game and relive the wonderful world of hack & slash while picking up stupefying amount of loots to strenghten your character and march towards the lap of victory. Absolutely Incredible. Go get your free copy through Epic Games Store now!

I bet you never even played it. if you loved it so much you would have bought it by now. can someone ban him please
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Absolutely Incredible, Torchlight is now free via the Epic Games Store!