This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How does G2A make money but Devs don't?

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
1 month ago#61
FeatherrineAuAu posted...
being angry about tax loopholes doesn't actually make it okay to go ahead and defend grey market stuff though. They're two separate issues and if you feel strongly about the former, then you should be calling/lobbying your representative. Nothing will happen though because is late stage capitalism. Trying to justify this behavior doesn't change the fact that you're being complicit in a scam. While you're busy flipping off the man, buying s*** from G2A actually hurts indies and smaller devs who don't have the resources to absorb G2A's bulls***.

If you have actual principles, you wouldn't be buying trash from big publishers like EA and Activision anyway. Want them to stop their cancerous practices? Don't buy their s*** and don't play it either.

Bingo.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Switch | Wii-U | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
1 month ago#62
Sir_Haxor posted...
Dragon Nexus posted...
Sir_Haxor posted...
It's why I don't care if these companies face charge backs over a couple stolen keys.

"I don't care that companies go out of business and cannot make the things I'm ripping them off for."

Are you implying I play the trash those companies put out? Ewwww.

I don't care if Rockstar, EA, Ubisoft, etc goes bellyup from a billion chargebacks. The way I see it, whatever money they lose is coming out of what they aren't paying their forum shills. So it all evens out.

Do something about your drones and I might shed a tear. Maybe.

Big publishers aren't the ones complaining about chargebacks, though, because they can take it. It's usually smaller indie developers or smaller studios making passion projects. Stuff like Momodora, not stuff like Battlefield.
a quad core i7 was just a rebranded celeron -Pengu1n
Anything that has 3p fps or better is fine with me -mucloud
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How does G2A make money but Devs don't?
  • Topic Archived