This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Should I get CyberPunk 2077 for PS4/PS5 or PC based on my PC specs???

User Info: Insaan

Insaan
2 months ago#11
sickbullet posted...
A console will never get near these specs, I just think you wanted to share them 😕

Specs in a pc vs console aren’t the same. Devs can get a lot more out of a console with optimization.
Turning on Raytracing in BFV completely tanks my FPS, PS5 is also supposed to have RT and it’ll likely be a lot more stable.

User Info: hokkendire

hokkendire
2 months ago#12
Insaan posted...
sickbullet posted...
A console will never get near these specs, I just think you wanted to share them 😕

Specs in a pc vs console aren’t the same. Devs can get a lot more out of a console with optimization.
Turning on Raytracing in BFV completely tanks my FPS, PS5 is also supposed to have RT and it’ll likely be a lot more stable.

If you think raytracing will function better on a console you need to have your head examined
| i7 7770K| MSI z270 M3 | 980ti | 16gb DDR4@3600| Oculus Rift
Steam: DatDudeCorks

User Info: bubbub01

bubbub01
2 months ago#13
You're thinking about this the wrong way. Do you really wanna play an FPS with a controller?

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
2 months ago#14
Insaan posted...
Turning on Raytracing in BFV completely tanks my FPS

How does raytracing effect the framerate on the ps4 version?
"Only idiots play games at ultra settings" - Fade2black001, 2018

User Info: godplaysSNES

godplaysSNES
2 months ago#15
Cyberpunk 2077 will be an early-gen game and have relatively few optimizations for the PS5, it will definitely be all around superior on your PC
Super Mario Kart is the single best Mario Kart ever!

User Info: chooby87

chooby87
2 months ago#16
Hey guys will my computer work for this game. This guys PC is so beast so I am really worried.

MSI GeForce RTX™ 2080 Ti LIGHTNING Z
Intel Core i9-9900K 8-Core 3.6 GHz
G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3200 MHz () (2)
Samsung 970 EVO 250GB
Samsung 860 EVO 1TB

So worried if this is enough should I buy the amazing new xbox coming out?

Also this a joke. Dude knows his PC is good enough and honestly is trolling.
Laugh and the world laughs with you; weep and you weep alone.

User Info: OUberLord

OUberLord
2 months ago#17
TwoDat posted...
Hey guys I have almost top of the line PC specs, should I buy it for PC or ps? Derp derp.

User Info: Spaced92

Spaced92
2 months ago#18
PS5 will have 120Hz support, even my friends RTX 2080ti gets less than 60 frames at times on Total War at 4k in 10000 troop battles, sell that garbage. Glad you came to the experts.
Geforce GTX whatever, i7 something or rather, some sticks of ram, an SSD and a Hard Drive with stuff on it.

User Info: grand_commander

grand_commander
2 months ago#19
Spaced92 posted...
PS5 will have 120Hz support, even my friends RTX 2080ti gets less than 60 frames at times on Total War at 4k in 10000 troop battles, sell that garbage. Glad you came to the experts.

I thought the joke was funny, then I thought of someone stumbling in here and not understanding the joke and now I'm just scared. o_o

User Info: Crenlar

Crenlar
2 months ago#20
chooby87 posted...
Hey guys will my computer work for this game. This guys PC is so beast so I am really worried.

MSI GeForce RTX™ 2080 Ti LIGHTNING Z
Intel Core i9-9900K 8-Core 3.6 GHz
G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3200 MHz () (2)
Samsung 970 EVO 250GB
Samsung 860 EVO 1TB

So worried if this is enough should I buy the amazing new xbox coming out?

Also this a joke. Dude knows his PC is good enough and honestly is trolling.

That pc will run it at 4K/30 fps but if you want 8k/120 fps performance you'll need to get the PS 5.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Should I get CyberPunk 2077 for PS4/PS5 or PC based on my PC specs???
  • Topic Archived