This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Anyone just start playing AC Unity again?

User Info: it_r_over9000

it_r_over9000
4 weeks ago#21
MarceloSampaio posted...
it_r_over9000 posted...
I never played it but I have it downloading since last night when I went to bed and it should finish tomorrow. Terrible internet is terrible.

This reminds me of... well, me from 5 or so years ago.

I bought Final Fantasy 13 on PC, and I was eager to play it (yeah...). Thing is, the game was 50GB, and I had a 1 Mbps Internet. 1 MegaBIT, to make it clear.

I'm sure you know what this means, right? ¬¬

I'm on 3 Mbps currently. The sad thing is it's only been this way for like 4 years or something. It was only 0.6 Mbps for years. It randomly got upgraded by AT&T to 3. It's still awful but at least I can download a 50 GB game in 2 days and not a f***ing week or 2. The awful thing is it only has a 150 GB data cap. I can download like one game a month maybe.
I'm laughing in my pants so hard right now - Rud3Bwoy 12/3/2018

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
4 weeks ago#22
Well it plays smooth. But jac just stuck a sword in a statue and honestly the game is boring. The controls for mouse and keyboard are appalling. There is a place in hell reserved for whoever thought adding a swing delay to mouse movement. Very vomit inducing playing with that. Took me 6 attempts just to climb the first ladder because i couldn't line up on it with the appalling controls. This is what kids play these days?
Very pretty graphics though.
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

SinisterSlay
4 weeks ago#23
Ok it gets better at the jail break. Still struggling with the controls but it's at least picking up and creating tension.
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

User Info: farigonti

farigonti
4 weeks ago#24
SinisterSlay posted...
Ok it gets better at the jail break. Still struggling with the controls but it's at least picking up and creating tension.

Why not a controller?

SinisterSlay
4 weeks ago#25
farigonti posted...
SinisterSlay posted...

Why not a controller?

Only got steam controller.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Anyone just start playing AC Unity again?
  • Topic Archived