This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Anyone just start playing AC Unity again?

User Info: zhenghan

zhenghan
4 weeks ago#1
I had the game for xbox but it doesnt run well and i stopped midway. Got it for the PC now and im having a blast.

PS the game is free for awhile on uplay. Highly recommended.
"dude i am like a 10 th grader,i am not smart i am not smart okay.i know basic english not level 100 english lol" -stephanielish

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
4 weeks ago#2
Got it free too. Unsure how it plays on my 970 but I haven't been in a rush. I haven't launched uplay since 2014 when my 970 was new and Far Cry 4 was my free game. So I imagine I need a a few weeks just to get all the updates and all the new security vulnerabilities installed on my system. I am also not eager for whatever infections Unity has but on the other hand, I look forward to sandboxing the game and seeing just how viral it actually is, if at all.

Can you tell Ubisoft is one of my most hated companies?
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

User Info: zhenghan

zhenghan
4 weeks ago#3
It will run well on a GTX 970 i mean it is a 2014 game.
"dude i am like a 10 th grader,i am not smart i am not smart okay.i know basic english not level 100 english lol" -stephanielish

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
4 weeks ago#4
zhenghan posted...
It will run well on a GTX 970 i mean it is a 2014 game.

So it's another 47fps game like Far Cry 4? I can live with that. The game is meant to be played at 15fps on console, so the controls of most console ports are pretty lenient for input lag. Meaning I can make out and let it drop to single digit FPS without much risk to gameplay.

Did anyone ever try guitar hero and purposely respond slow in the calibration so it would give you a huge .25 to .5 second window on each strum?
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

User Info: Kokuei05

Kokuei05
4 weeks ago#5
No. The only way I play the game again is if cheap friends want to grab it and play co-op. So far there aren't any bites so no.
i7-6700K @ Stock | Team Vulcan 16GB 3000Mhz | Zotac 8GB GTX 1080 Mini | EA232WMI 79hz
e7470 | i5-6300U || Surface Pro 2 i5 || OnePlus 5t || iPad Air 2 9.0

User Info: MarceloSampaio

MarceloSampaio
3 weeks ago#6
I played it a few months after it came out, and liked it a lot.

Still one of the best looking games in the series, and the last one to make us feel like we are in a real city with thousands of different NPCs.

Kokuei05 posted...
No. The only way I play the game again is if cheap friends want to grab it and play co-op. So far there aren't any bites so no.

They don't want the game, even if it's free now?
Gunslinger Girl
https://youtu.be/iSABKpOT_GA

User Info: Kokuei05

Kokuei05
3 weeks ago#7
No, they don't want to play the game.
i7-6700K @ Stock | Team Vulcan 16GB 3000Mhz | Zotac 8GB GTX 1080 Mini | EA232WMI 79hz
e7470 | i5-6300U || Surface Pro 2 i5 || OnePlus 5t || iPad Air 2 9.0

User Info: GuitaristMatt

GuitaristMatt
3 weeks ago#8
@SinisterSlay posted...
Unsure how it plays on my 970

I got it free when I bought my 970. You should be able to play at Max detail and 60fps with a few things like bloom off
PC | PS4 | Vita | PS3 | PSP | PS2 | PS1 | NS | Wii U | New 3DS | Wii | DS | GCN + GBP | GBA | GBC | SNES | GB | NES | 360 | Xbox One

User Info: Snuckie7

Snuckie7
3 weeks ago#9
GuitaristMatt posted...
@SinisterSlay posted...
Unsure how it plays on my 970

I got it free when I bought my 970. You should be able to play at Max detail and 60fps with a few things like bloom off

Bloom is a rather important effect. The ones you want to turn down are shadows (no Nvidia PCSS) and antialiasing.
i7 3820 | GTX 1070 | 16GB Samsung DDR3 | PCPC 600W

User Info: OrgeLambart

OrgeLambart
3 weeks ago#10
The story was decent enough, but the gameplay was a drag because of the removal of features IIRC.. It didn't help the game came out after Blackflag, and at the same time as Rogue, two games which are far superior to Unity..

Unity is probably the second or third worst Assassin Creed game in the series..
Xboxlive - Orge Lambart , Steam ID - Orge Lambart, PSN - Orgelambart
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Anyone just start playing AC Unity again?
  • Topic Archived