This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Best laptop for $1000 ?

User Info: gzaface

gzaface
4 weeks ago#1
Hi, i'm looking for the best laptop $1000 can buy, the person who is going to use it don't game very often, he need it mainly for work, if you guys can suggest me some options that would be great.

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
4 weeks ago#2
That's very vague, at the very least you need to provide what kind of work he does/programs he uses regularly.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii-U | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES

gzaface
4 weeks ago#3
JKatarn posted...
That's very vague, at the very least you need to provide what kind of work he does/programs he uses regularly.

At the moment he uses a very old laptop (10y old or so), he has a little business (a chocolat cafe in which he sells beverages, custom chocolate bars, biscuits, ect) he need it for inventory, archive, some products/employee database, ect and for some other common activities like netflix, ebooks playing some games (nothing to demanding or in ultra settings) and the like, i'm asking because he want to spend $1000 and i want to help him to get the best price/product ratio.

User Info: Jrambharose

Jrambharose
4 weeks ago#4
https://slickdeals.net/share/android_app/t/13023001
https://slickdeals.net/share/android_app/t/13024612

I'm not at my computer so I can't format this well. Check out these 2 options and see what style he likes.
i7-950@4.1GHz | STRIX GTX1070-O8G | 12GB RAM | 840 SSD 250GB | 2xWD Black 1TB

User Info: mucloud

mucloud
4 weeks ago#5
Acer helios 300
Corsair Carbide 540 White W10 64bit ASRock AB350 Pro4 AMD RYZEN 7 1700X 750Watt Thermaltake PSU Patriot Viper Elite 16GB RAM GeForce GTX FTW 1080 8GB

User Info: bustedknuckles1

bustedknuckles1
4 weeks ago#6
The guy ok. I hate these topics it's for u.we know that. stop being scared. lol
DYIPC Gamermax-w / MSI Z270 sli plus / G-skills 32gb DDR4 3200 / i-7 7700K / Hyper evo 212 / MSI RX 580 gaming X / Evga 750 supernova

gzaface
4 weeks ago#7
bustedknuckles1 posted...
The guy ok. I hate these topics it's for u.we know that. stop being scared. lol

lol, what a projection, i play ps4, used to game in pc a few years ago (WoW) , why should i be scared asking for help to buy a laptop? are you insecure that pc knowledge is the only thing you have to offer?
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Best laptop for $1000 ?
  • Topic Archived