This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Talk about what you played today: (please mark your spoilers.)

User Info: KillerTruffle

KillerTruffle
3 months ago#11
yohabroha posted...
Superrpgman posted...
Here's a topic that I think that we've needed for a while.

there was 2 active topics about the same thing before you made yours, we weren't in need of this.

To be fair, one of those was by nominturds... so that doesn't really count. :P
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
3 months ago#12
hey man, i played classic doom because of him and i did an illegal vehicle stunt in my local neighborhood
"Only idiots play games at ultra settings" - Fade2black001, 2018

User Info: Superrpgman

Superrpgman
3 months ago#13
@WoodenRook posted.
Beat War2 Orc side, I'm on stage 13 of 14 for Humans and then have the expansion left.

The king's face when you win with Orcs is priceless.

Ooh! got a pic?

@Apex_Predator Grats on getting yourself to go through one of the best games ever made, from my favorite Lead Designer. It's a bit rough around the edges, and it still feel unfinished, but seriously Chris Avellone, this game is so f***ing good, and you should be proud of yourself!

@wantfastcars Oh wow, an ACTUAL arcade racer! Nice! :D

@Kharillle Warband mods, f*** yeah! :D

@32x2z It's so awesome how even after all these years games like AOE2 and Medievil 2: Total War still have a huge following.

@HopalonginEC Always nice to hear someone say something positive about an AC game on this board. It's far too rare. Glad that you're enjoying it. Playing with the fan mod that increases your exp?

@KillerTruffle Friend of mine asked me to play Risk of Rain 2 with me a couple days ago. Unfortunatley it's a roguelike so I wasn't interested in it. Meh...

where are the people that want to play story focused multiplayer games?!! :(

@yohabroha Doom? f*** yeah!
FC: SW-3046-2401-0737
Add me, esppecially if you like Indie games!

User Info: WoodenRook

WoodenRook
3 months ago#14
Not mine, but it's on Youtube. Easier. Start around the one minute mark. My final score is in my GOG profile. I should have human campaign finished in an hour or two. I'm on last stage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idOV_Q3XAJo
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Raelic Gog: https://www.gog.com/u/WoodenRook
https://media.tenor.com/images/ba9d412c253f22d44f44687807b4e7ac/tenor.gif

Superrpgman
3 months ago#15
KillerTruffle posted...
yohabroha posted...
Superrpgman posted...
Here's a topic that I think that we've needed for a while.

there was 2 active topics about the same thing before you made yours, we weren't in need of this.

To be fair, one of those was by nominturds... so that doesn't really count. :P

Yeah, I looked, one's by a troll, the other is more of a only answer once topic, this is more of a relaxing hangout topic where we talk about games.

User Info: KillerTruffle

KillerTruffle
3 months ago#16
Superrpgman posted...
yohabroha Doom? f*** yeah!

Maybe so, but he was totally joking - mocking nominturds about how he claimed he played Classic Doom, which led to him doing something stupid in his car, crashing, fleeing the scene, and this whole big long asinine story not one single person actually believed.
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23

Superrpgman
3 months ago#17
WoodenRook posted...
Not mine, but it's on Youtube. Easier. Start around the one minute mark. My final score is in my GOG profile. I should have human campaign finished in an hour or two. I'm on last stage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idOV_Q3XAJo

*giggles*

Thanks.

Superrpgman
3 months ago#18
KillerTruffle posted...
Superrpgman posted...
yohabroha Doom? f*** yeah!

Maybe so, but he was totally joking - mocking nominturds about how he claimed he played Classic Doom, which led to him doing something stupid in his car, crashing, fleeing the scene, and this whole big long asinine story not one single person actually believed.

Oooooooh! can you link me?
(message deleted)

Superrpgman
3 months ago#20
Playing more Kingdom Come: Deliverance right now. Completed the sword training that I was ordered to do, and I beat the nobles son, although I have to reload several times. Having a hard time pulling off perfect blocks. Also I stole the bailiffs deed, and started the main quest for the bailiff.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Talk about what you played today: (please mark your spoilers.)
  • Topic Archived