This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. It's that time again, what's everyone currently playing??

User Info: KillerTruffle

KillerTruffle
4 weeks ago#71
Last couple days I've been playing Risk of Rain 2. Unlocked every current character except the Artificer, because stupid enemies aren't dropping enough coins - I need 10 and have 9. :P
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23

User Info: Boge

Boge
4 weeks ago#72
I've been playing Breath of the Wild on Cemu, 1440p@40fps is what I can do.

Game is just kind of boring. I don't get the draw. I think the lack of any epic dungeons, bosses, and music just make it feel really dry and flavorless.
With deeper knowledge and experience, everything becomes more shallow.

User Info: Blade-wolf

Blade-wolf
4 weeks ago#73
Boge posted...

Game is just kind of boring. I don't get the draw. I think the lack of any epic dungeons, bosses, and music just make it feel really dry and flavorless.

I think it's ok but I definitely sympathize with your viewpoint. This wouldn't have happened had they made it more like dark souls
hustler

User Info: KINDERFELD

KINDERFELD
4 weeks ago#74
Boge posted...

I don't know man
That really dry and flavorless feel for me, I guess, went away, with all those lunch hours at work where I was bored and ended up playing BotW on my Switch.
the polyfilla way look strong in the weakness of the gaps
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. It's that time again, what's everyone currently playing??
  • Topic Archived