This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. It's that time again, what's everyone currently playing??

User Info: richisdisturbed

richisdisturbed
1 month ago#1
I recently bought FM2019, so that's been taking most of my spare time. But I have been switching through Pillars of Eternity, & Trials Fusion.

Have a couple weeks of no work now & my other half is working in Spain/ Portugal for a couple months, so hopefully will get to finish PoE undistracted, & also want to burn through Lara Croft Go, which was gifted to me on here.

What about you folks?
Idiots voting for idiots.
Steam - richisdisturbed

User Info: MarceloSampaio

MarceloSampaio
1 month ago#2
Now that I finally beat Dragon Quest 11 (great game, but I felt like it dragged on too much near the end), I decided to replay some games instead. I'm weird, but whenever I play a new game, I always feel like replaying something.

And at home I'm replaying Persona 3 FES, now using the code that allows us to control all our party members in combat. I really liked Persona 3, but only played it once before, and on the real PS2. Now I'm replaying it on my PC. Game looks great at 4k, BTW. ^^

At work, I'm replaying Heretic, now on the second hardest difficulty. And... it's HARD. But fun. I'm on the third episode at the moment.

Other than that, I'm still playing ESO, the only MMO I still play. And even though I still like it a lot, I'm playing it less and less. I think I'm starting to get bored of MMORPGs. Happens sometimes.

Sadly, it won't take long for me to suffer from the same problem that annoys me almost every month: WHAT THE HELL WILL I PLAY NEXT?? I have a huge backlog, but I'm too disorganized. I don't have any kid of system that helps me select what to play next. I just play what I feel like playing. And that's the problem: I usually feel like playing 10 or so different games, and I sometimes feel like my brain is playing some tricks on me. I'll manage somehow, of course. At least I still have some hours of Persona 3 ahead of me until I can finally decide what to play next.
"When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say."
-George R.R. Martin

User Info: chandl34

chandl34
1 month ago#3
Did a run of Slay the Spire for the first time. Got my three character wins after 17 deaths. Not sure if I'll keep playing though.

Played the Enter the Gungeon update afterwards. I unlocked the new characters. The Gunslinger has a really strong passive.

Currently, nothing. I may try Escapists 2 next.
... even on Earth Mode.

richisdisturbed
1 month ago#4
chandl34 posted...
Did a run of Slay the Spire for the first time. Got my three character wins after 17 deaths. Not sure if I'll keep playing though.

Played the Enter the Gungeon update afterwards. I unlocked the new characters. The Gunslinger has a really strong passive.

I haven't tried Enter the Gungeon in a long time, didn't know there was an update. It add much of note?
Steam - richisdisturbed

richisdisturbed
1 month ago#5
MarceloSampaio posted...
Now that I finally beat Dragon Quest 11 (great game, but I felt like it dragged on too much near the end), I decided to replay some games instead. I'm weird, but whenever I play a new game, I always feel like replaying something.

And at home I'm replaying Persona 3 FES, now using the code that allows us to control all our party members in combat. I really liked Persona 3, but only played it once before, and on the real PS2. Now I'm replaying it on my PC. Game looks great at 4k, BTW. ^^

At work, I'm replaying Heretic, now on the second hardest difficulty. And... it's HARD. But fun. I'm on the third episode at the moment.

Other than that, I'm still playing ESO, the only MMO I still play. And even though I still like it a lot, I'm playing it less and less. I think I'm starting to get bored of MMORPGs. Happens sometimes.

Sadly, it won't take long for me to suffer from the same problem that annoys me almost every month: WHAT THE HELL WILL I PLAY NEXT?? I have a huge backlog, but I'm too disorganized. I don't have any kid of system that helps me select what to play next. I just play what I feel like playing. And that's the problem: I usually feel like playing 10 or so different games, and I sometimes feel like my brain is playing some tricks on me. I'll manage somehow, of course. At least I still have some hours of Persona 3 ahead of me until I can finally decide what to play next.

I still need to play DQ, but it hasn't fallen to a price I like yet, with the size of my backlog & now FM2019!
Steam - richisdisturbed

chandl34
1 month ago#6
richisdisturbed posted...
chandl34 posted...

I haven't tried Enter the Gungeon in a long time, didn't know there was an update. It add much of note?

Depends on how long you're talking about. They've done many free updates over the years.

The most recent, final update added two new characters, a new secret level with unique enemies, and a large collection of new items and weapons. One of the new characters gets random starting equipment; the other has the best sidearm and has a passive that enables synergies on all your guns. The synergy passive completely changes the weapon tier list, because some normally bad weapons have great synergies.

They also added Rainbow Runs, which gives you a free rainbow chest on each floor. One great change was that they finally fixed the Devolver gun and bullets to not be counterproductive any more. The only minor issue with the update is it makes the game easier, because the boss damage cap was increased (they can take more damage per second).
... even on Earth Mode.

User Info: luigi33

luigi33
1 month ago#7
Outward.

This game's already a cult-classic.
3DS FC: 5370-0672-9935
Steam ID: Xcyper33

chandl34
1 month ago#8
richisdisturbed posted...
I still need to play DQ, but it hasn't fallen to a price I like yet, with the size of my backlog & now FM2019!

The Switch version is supposed to be the definitive edition, if you've got one. It will have more features than the other releases.
... even on Earth Mode.

User Info: Hagan

Hagan
1 month ago#9
Basically nothing at the moment. In a gaming drought while I wait for some games to come out. Which is fine I am watching some shows on Hulu, game of thrones, and some
marvel movies. The new Overwatch event is coming out Tuesday so I will be playing that as well.

Waiting for Days Gone to come out for PS4. Which I am hoping with hold me over until some larger releases I am waiting for PC - Halo MCC, WOW Classic, and Warcraft 3 Reforged. Those 3 PC releases should hold me over for a few years once they all release.

Will also be picking up Link’s awakening and Hollow Knight Silk Road for the Switch.

So yea in a bit of a drought but the horizon looks very promising.

I’ve been watching a bunch of classic videos on YouTube so I can beat plan my strategy for classic release. I am so excited.
BNET = Mike#1931
Steam = mhagan1986

User Info: Digital Storm

Digital Storm
1 month ago#10
Factorio and EVE Online (yea boy!)
Ooo eee, oo ah ah, ting tang, walla walla bing bang.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. It's that time again, what's everyone currently playing??
  • Topic Archived