This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Epic now partnered with humble bundle

User Info: sonic_c_tail

sonic_c_tail
4 weeks ago#11
videogames1 posted...
Eh, hopefully humble monthly keeps giving me steam keys or I'll end that sub.

This. Also gonna suck if their free games end up being epic store keys too.
DarkZV2Beta -No, because PS2 was garbage, and is the primary cause of the collapse of the Japanese game market in the mid 2000s. https://i.imgur.com/FMxcdHw.jpg

User Info: Timic83

Timic83
4 weeks ago#12
videogames1 posted...

User Info: Hagan

Hagan
4 weeks ago#13
videogames1 posted...

This is what I am wondering. Do you get Epic game keys now instead of Steam keys?
BNET = Mike#1931
Steam = mhagan1986

User Info: videogames1

videogames1
4 weeks ago#14
Hagan posted...
videogames1 posted...

This is what I am wondering. Do you get Epic game keys now instead of Steam keys?

Right now you get keys for Steam, Origin or GoG depending on the game. This could just be Epic pushing themselves into it. But yeah, likely Epic will try and have Epic keys only for games that they have in their store. If that's the case, I'm out. Humble Monthly always delivers a game or two that I want, and the 10% discount on all games in the humble store is really nice. But I'm not buying from Epic just to save 10%, the only games I'll consider from epic are the exclusives that I really don't want to wait for (Phoenix Point).

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
4 weeks ago#15
Hagan posted...
videogames1 posted...

The game would have to be on Epic for that to work. Their store isn't that large at the moment
"Only idiots play games at ultra settings" - Fade2black001, 2018
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Epic now partnered with humble bundle
  • Topic Archived