This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. whats the season pass for..division 2??

User Info: Zaeem

Zaeem
1 month ago#11
ryouma17 posted...
has there ever been a season pass thats worth it?

the answer is no

Witcher 3 expansion pass, dying light season pass and maybe fallout 4.

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
1 month ago#12
Season passes are only a bad thing if you buy them before you know what's in them. And...why on Earth would you?

Season passes never go away. It's not like this is a timed bundle that expires once the content is out (though I'm amazed publishers haven't done that yet). The pass is always around, so just wait and see if you want everything in it first and then buy it if you feel it's a good deal.
"A cynic is what an idealist calls a realist."

User Info: uniballer92

uniballer92
1 month ago#13
50inchDLP posted...
LMAO season passes in 60 dollar games is the slimiest scumbag money grab Ive seen in a while. Gotta copy Fortnite all you can though even though in Fortnite its a free game so its actually NOT a totally scumbag money grab.

Rather get new content than play Fortnite, most boring game I've ever played. Same thing over and over, with the same map no matter how much they slightly alter it.
I'm Not Even Remotely Dorky (send me a message if you get this and you will get props for it). Props given:18
Gamertag: Spudball

User Info: beny_pimpster

beny_pimpster
4 weeks ago#14
Dragon Nexus posted...
Season passes are only a bad thing if you buy them before you know what's in them. And...why on Earth would you?

Season passes never go away. It's not like this is a timed bundle that expires once the content is out (though I'm amazed publishers haven't done that yet). The pass is always around, so just wait and see if you want everything in it first and then buy it if you feel it's a good deal.

why in the 7 hells i bought a damn destiny 2 seasoned pass T_T until now im asking my self haha

User Info: Zaeem

Zaeem
4 weeks ago#15
Depends if you wanna get the content earlier.

User Info: beny_pimpster

beny_pimpster
4 weeks ago#16
Zaeem posted...
Depends if you wanna get the content earlier.

ah then ill pass hahaa
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. whats the season pass for..division 2??
  • Topic Archived