This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Ok pc is acting strange

User Info: Darkstorm16

Darkstorm16
1 month ago#1
So my pc for a couple days has been doing something weird. Everything runs completely normal, but when I hit the start button to shut down my pc for the night suddely it’ll start scrolling through the program list on my start menu and won’t stop going down until it hits the last program on the list. I tried scrolling up and then it automatically scrolls down again. The only thing I haven’t checked out yet was surfing the web and see if it scrolls on there but it’s acting like the down arrow key is stuck which it wasn’t. I’m wondering if it’s my keyboard but could it be any other problem?
Nintendo Network/PSN: Desertking24/Steam:Desertking23
Mario Maker: 4481-0000-0110-25DA

User Info: MacrossSpecial

MacrossSpecial
1 month ago#2
Do you have a special keyboard and/or mouse with macro buttons? That I'd the first thing that comes to mind, that either one of those keys is programmed to something or it is dying and is doing weird stuff with it's dying breaths.

Try clicking the start button then unplugging the mouse and keyboard in different series to see if either one of them is doing it.
...Dude, you're a ****ing douche. Get off my god damn internets.
- RX7Infinitilll

Darkstorm16
1 month ago#3
MacrossSpecial posted...
Do you have a special keyboard and/or mouse with macro buttons? That I'd the first thing that comes to mind, that either one of those keys is programmed to something or it is dying and is doing weird stuff with it's dying breaths.

Try clicking the start button then unplugging the mouse and keyboard in different series to see if either one of them is doing it.

I do have one of those it’s a razor black widow 2016

Darkstorm16
1 month ago#4
Darkstorm16 posted...
MacrossSpecial posted...

I do have one of those it’s a razor black widow 2016

Soo.....funny thing happened, I didn’t do anything yet mind you. Day 3 I was going to try the whole swappin* idea and my computer quit doing that issue.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Ok pc is acting strange
  • Topic Archived