This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. AMD Rewards Division 2 code?

User Info: daveyman23

daveyman23
1 month ago#1
Anyone else choose TD2 as their reward? I'm hoping the key doesnt come out the day of release, was kinda hoping to pre-load it before hand
GT: VeXeD Cosby
PSN: SS_Davey

User Info: Bob_Dubbery

Bob_Dubbery
1 month ago#2
I got a deal for all three of the games, assuming it's the same offer (RE2, DMC5, TD2), and I needed to sign into Steam through the AMD Rewards site and the games appeared in my account, no keys. I assume it will be the same for UPlay with TD2. I'm pretty sure they don't let you do it until release day.

daveyman23
1 month ago#3
Bob_Dubbery posted...
I got a deal for all three of the games, assuming it's the same offer (RE2, DMC5, TD2), and I needed to sign into Steam through the AMD Rewards site and the games appeared in my account, no keys. I assume it will be the same for UPlay with TD2. I'm pretty sure they don't let you do it until release day.

Yeah thats too bad. Its free though so cant complain too much

User Info: fallen_acolyte

fallen_acolyte
1 month ago#4
Does the beta count as preload? We were able to download and play it a bit but I'm not sure how much different the files would be. I.just imagined the beta would get an update to be the full game
()___(_______()~~
PSN: Fallen_Acolyte XBL: Fallen Acolyte

User Info: wildog2006

wildog2006
1 month ago#5
I got a code with my CPU purchase, R5 2600, there's nowhere on the site I'm looking at to link a Uplay account. And I'm getting conflicting information depending on where I look. One page says I'll be assigned a key when they're available (15th probably), and another page says I have to link a Uplay account. Don't know what to think. Emailed support to clarify, but they're experiencing "high volume"...

Oh, and I read that the beta doesn't count as a preload. People tried copying the beta files, verifying local files, and it still downloaded the full ~41GB.
MOD: Mindless, Oppressive, & Delusional

User Info: wildog2006

wildog2006
1 month ago#6
Codes are out! Login to the amd rewards page, link your uplay account and you can preload now.
MOD: Mindless, Oppressive, & Delusional

daveyman23
1 month ago#7
Apparently this doesnt count as a pre-order? Cant play early lame haha

EDIT: oh gold or ultimate editions only

User Info: x_stevey_x

x_stevey_x
1 month ago#8
im still waiting for my re2 and dmc 5 .. good luck!

User Info: fallen_acolyte

fallen_acolyte
1 month ago#9
Apparently I got my code 4 mins ago in my inbox.
()___(_______()~~
PSN: Fallen_Acolyte XBL: Fallen Acolyte

User Info: 32x2z

32x2z
1 month ago#10
I have my code as well.
R7 1800X|570 8gb 1500/8000|Freesync 7680x1080|16gb TridentZ|Focus+ Platinum 750|https://bit.ly/2UBHT5d| Rud3Bwoy Caught Scamming-https://i.imgtc.com/xBAjFf7.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. AMD Rewards Division 2 code?
  • Topic Archived