This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. what are some TCG's that are new or fairly recent?

User Info: returnofbeans

returnofbeans
4 weeks ago#1
i tried getting back into shadowverse as i enjoyed that game somewhat, but the break really hurt me. so many new cards to get.

also tried getting back into infinity war but that game is completely different and i dont seem to enjoy it any more.

gave heartstone a try and that was probably my least liked game.

I tried gwent, now that game i liked, but it had a seriously RNG problem that made it so you didn't lose or win due to being outskilled. you simply lost because RNG played a big part. i can't even remember what part of it was RNG, but it really ticked me off enough to uninstall it.

funny enough, i really like yugioh but there isn't a one game, be all, end all. they just never keep being updated and duel links is just so different from the physical TCG.

any other big TCG's?
Ryzen 2700X 3.7Ghz / GIGABYTE X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING / GTX 980 4GB / 16GB RAM / 240GB SSD + 2TB+3TB+4TB HDD / EVGA supernova 750W bronze

User Info: Bleu_Skie

Bleu_Skie
4 weeks ago#2
Well, magic arena is open to everyone now, so there's that. That's where I spend most of my time for that genre atm. I would also highly recommend slay the spire. It's not exactly a tcg, but I think you'd enjoy it.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BleuSkie
It's important to know what the rules are first, so that, when you decide to break them, you can better judge the effect.

User Info: returnofbeans

returnofbeans
4 weeks ago#3
tried magic a few times physically. dont think that tcg is for me either.
Ryzen 2700X 3.7Ghz / GIGABYTE X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING / GTX 980 4GB / 16GB RAM / 240GB SSD + 2TB+3TB+4TB HDD / EVGA supernova 750W bronze

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
4 weeks ago#4
Valve put out one
Put on a smile cause Jesus loves you

User Info: Bleu_Skie

Bleu_Skie
4 weeks ago#5
returnofbeans posted...
tried magic a few times physically. dont think that tcg is for me either.

I prefer it as a game digitally more tbh. The formats are more varied and the cards are easier to get. If you didn't like the basic mechanics of it tho, fair enough.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BleuSkie
It's important to know what the rules are first, so that, when you decide to break them, you can better judge the effect.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. what are some TCG's that are new or fairly recent?
  • Topic Archived