This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How often do you play games in general?

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
3 months ago#21
Varies a lot.
a quad core i7 was just a rebranded celeron -Pengu1n
Anything that has 3p fps or better is fine with me -mucloud

User Info: Kharillle

Kharillle
3 months ago#22
Well, at least you get more time. My weekends are busy spent doing domestic stuff, don't really get the luxury of game binging until the holidays. And even then its usually spent with relatives.

Sad to hear other peoples experiences. For me video gaming is a relatively cheap pastime compared to going out and spending.
No time for games so I twitch. Youtube is good. Two monitors at any one time. My graphics card ist krap.

User Info: AltOmega

AltOmega
3 months ago#23
Like 1-2 hours a day but that's STRICTLY an average because I'll go like an entire week without gaming and just read books/watch old anime then go HAM the next week on gaming.
- I dislike Sony and Nintendo equally but own both of their consoles plus a PC.
- I'm a traditional leftist and I literally work for the government.

User Info: 32x2z

32x2z
3 months ago#24
I work whatever hours I want. So needless to say it's however long I want but I try not to push more then 5-6 hours a day.
R7 1800X|570 8gb 1500/8000|Freesync 7680x1080|16gb TridentZ|Focus+ Platinum 750|https://bit.ly/2UBHT5d| Rud3Bwoy Caught Scamming-https://i.imgtc.com/xBAjFf7.jpg

User Info: JhayCee

JhayCee
3 months ago#25
I squeeze in 4 - 5 hours only during Friday and Saturday and my game time starts at 6 PM. I usually save a lot of time for productivity and I play games to shut down my brain.
We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves. - Dalai Lama on PC vs Console

User Info: ArkonBlade

ArkonBlade
3 months ago#26
all depends on what I have going on in a day and if I have a game that really has my interest.
could be 1-2 hours
could be 6-7 hours.
on average 3-4 hours

PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow STEAM - ArkonBlade
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How often do you play games in general?
  • Topic Archived