This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Assassin's Creed series is having a sale on Steam right now

User Info: zhenghan

zhenghan
1 month ago#1
I picked up Assassin's creed chronicles - China for $3.39 CDN. Hope it's a good game, I just need a miniature sized game for now.
"dude i am like a 10 th grader,i am not smart i am not smart okay.i know basic english not level 100 english lol" -stephanielish

User Info: OrgeLambart

OrgeLambart
1 month ago#2
hard to buy something I already own.. only piece of Assassin Creed I don't own, aside from those money grabbing help packs, is the Odyssey season pass.. Which I'll be picking up once I finish off Origins in who knows how long..
Xboxlive - Orge Lambart , Steam ID - Orge Lambart, PSN - Orgelambart

User Info: MacrossSpecial

MacrossSpecial
1 month ago#3
OrgeLambart posted...
hard to buy something I already own.. only piece of Assassin Creed I don't own, aside from those money grabbing help packs, is the Odyssey season pass.. Which I'll be picking up once I finish off Origins in who knows how long..

Same here. I just got origins like five months ago and am only like ten hours into it.

Unless you're obsessive about those types of games, it makes no sense to buy them until their complete pack goes on sale as they are one to do around social months after release.
...Dude, you're a ****ing douche. Get off my god damn internets.
- RX7Infinitilll

User Info: Jules Rules

Jules Rules
1 month ago#4
Picked up Odyssey. Loving it so far.
What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?

User Info: mikey_205

mikey_205
1 month ago#5
I'm loving origins so much I picked up Odyssey + season pass on a great deal (40% off).

Ubisoft are doing a good job recently and with them picking up Mike Laidlaw I'm very optimistic about their future. I've always found criticsm against them unfair.

They do microtransactions but they're not core (in fact they're detrimental to the experience of players that get them). They're cracking the season pass, live model without sacrificing the base game.

And alongside AC and Farcry they take chances with stuff like Mario + Rabbids, Rayman Legends, Starlink and Child of Light.
Pokemon X FC 4940-6875-7569

User Info: mikey_205

mikey_205
1 month ago#6
Jules Rules posted...

Just out of interest whats the CPU demand like in Odyssey compared to Origins (which was insane in Alexandria)? CPU optimisation was probably the worst feature in this game and ended up forcing me to upgrade my i5 to an i7. Well this game and FF XV cloth physics judders.
Pokemon X FC 4940-6875-7569

User Info: pipebomb_phil

pipebomb_phil
1 month ago#7
Jules Rules posted...

Very good game. I'm only like 6 hours in and really like it so far. I picked it up a few weeks ago. I would play it more but I've been busy with work.
#pipebomb_phil
http://i.imgur.com/atWQoAs.gif

User Info: Jules Rules

Jules Rules
1 month ago#8
mikey_205 posted...
Jules Rules posted...

Just out of interest whats the CPU demand like in Odyssey compared to Origins (which was insane in Alexandria)? CPU optimisation was probably the worst feature in this game and ended up forcing me to upgrade my i5 to an i7. Well this game and FF XV cloth physics judders.

It seems about the same as Origins to me.

pipebomb_phil posted...
Jules Rules posted...

Very good game. I'm only like 6 hours in and really like it so far. I picked it up a few weeks ago. I would play it more but I've been busy with work.

I think I was about 5-6 hours in before the title card popped up on the screen lol, game is massive.
What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?

User Info: Sashanan

Sashanan
1 month ago#9
Grabbed Brotherhood earlier on Thanksgiving/Black Friday sale. 50% off I think it was.
A gentleman will walk, but never run

User Info: Kokuei05

Kokuei05
1 month ago#10
Lol, don't know why it made me laugh so hard but rogue and black flag is more expensive than unity.
i7-6700K @ Stock | Team Vulcan 16GB 3000Mhz | Zotac 8GB GTX 1080 Mini | EA232WMI 79hz
e7470 | i5-6300U || Surface Pro 2 i5 || OnePlus 5t || iPad Air 2 9.0
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Assassin's Creed series is having a sale on Steam right now
  • Topic Archived