This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Black Ops IIII is the best online CoD experience ever on PC

User Info: ArcadeGuy

ArcadeGuy
2 months ago#1
The gameplay changes are great and Blackout is amazing. I don't know if the game is extremely optimized or if my 2080 delivers a solid 60fps @ 4k max.
Geforce RTX 2080 w/ 55" 4K HDR

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
2 months ago#2
That's funny, because it's not a CoD experience at all. The new modes and focus on teamplay? Totally antithetical to the derpy TDM focus of the traditional CoD fanbase. They'd have been better off just starting a new series.
Intimal, obsolete I overslept, arrived too late
If nothing is as nothing does I guess my time has come

User Info: ArcadeGuy

ArcadeGuy
2 months ago#3
Orestes417 posted...
That's funny, because it's not a CoD experience at all. The new modes and focus on teamplay? Totally antithetical to the derpy TDM focus of the traditional CoD fanbase. They'd have been better off just starting a new series.

Solo is now Blackout if that's what you're saying.
Geforce RTX 2080 w/ 55" 4K HDR

Orestes417
2 months ago#4
What I'm saying is that a strong emphasis on team/objective modes is the stupidest thing activision could do in the context of the existing fanbase. It's not about whether it's a good game, it's about whether it's a good CoD.

User Info: CatsNeverDie

CatsNeverDie
2 months ago#5
Because they are finally doing something different in years...

User Info: 32x2z

32x2z
2 months ago#6
The popularity of R6 got to them.
R7 1800X|Strix 570 1475/8400|Freesync 7680x1080|16gb TridentZ|Focus+ Platinum 750|Heated Massage|Dancing Water|http://bit.do/32x2z-Rig|http://bit.do/32x2z-Rig2|

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
2 months ago#7
32x2z posted...

lolno
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

Orestes417
2 months ago#8
yohabroha posted...
32x2z posted...

lolno

Very probably lolyes. Look at the new direction and modes. R6 is a MUCH better point of comparison than the twits throwing the Overwatch card.

User Info: zxxcman

zxxcman
2 months ago#9
So what you're say is that it's mediocre?
I used to have a good signature, then I got modded for it.
Now I shall try to think of something edgier to put here.

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
2 months ago#10
Orestes417 posted...
yohabroha posted...
32x2z posted...

lolno

Very probably lolyes. Look at the new direction and modes. R6 is a MUCH better point of comparison than the twits throwing the Overwatch card.

no
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Black Ops IIII is the best online CoD experience ever on PC
  • Topic Archived