This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Damn I wish I hadnt missed this Vanquished and Bayonetta bundle for 12 bucks...

User Info: dioxxys

dioxxys
2 months ago#1
https://www.pcgamer.com/get-both-bayonetta-and-vanquish-for-dollar12-till-wednesday/

This was better then most humble bundles, of course my phone stuck this in my news feed after the deal was already over.

User Info: DerPancake

DerPancake
2 months ago#2
I bought both of those games at release date and I haven't even played them.

dioxxys
2 months ago#3
DerPancake posted...
I bought both of those games at release date and I haven't even played them.

Thats too bad, they look very fun and are supposed to both cream of the crop games for their respective genres.

User Info: lkman

lkman
2 months ago#4
There's an ongoing 30 new bundles adding to Fanatical every once in a few hours for a week. Finger cross you would get bayonetta and vanquish in one of the bundles for a cheaper price.

User Info: AfterFortune

AfterFortune
2 months ago#5
they've had the bundle twice now. Im sure it will pop up again
steam is malware

dioxxys
2 months ago#6
AfterFortune posted...
they've had the bundle twice now. Im sure it will pop up again

hnnngg must have

Wish I could have them text me an update for that bundle and that one alone

User Info: NuclearHendrix

NuclearHendrix
2 months ago#7
If you got an Xbox 360/Xbox One, they're both on sale for $4.99 this week.
To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize - Voltaire

User Info: Kerr Avon

Kerr Avon
2 months ago#8
I've not played Bayonetta, but Vanquish is superb, maybe the best third person shooter I've ever played.
I'm a PC and console gamer - I love good games, regardless of their host system.
For all things N64: http://z9.invisionfree.com/Nintendo_64_Forever/

User Info: RyuHayabusa0001

RyuHayabusa0001
2 months ago#9
been wanting Bayonetta on PC for years cause PS3 version is unforgivable. Now, i don't have time for the game anymore.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Damn I wish I hadnt missed this Vanquished and Bayonetta bundle for 12 bucks...
  • Topic Archived