This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. REPORT: Ciri from the witcher netflix show is going to be black..

User Info: gtomanga

gtomanga
2 months ago#231
Dyshonest posted...
edgy and dark is emo

and emo is whiny s***

your backward drug using logic is broken,
silent+edgy+ non existing emo=whining.
Ys,megaman,harvest moon,sly cooper,rune factory,shin megami tensei,growlanser,superman,bomberman,shump,sonic fan

User Info: xEnraiyax

xEnraiyax
2 months ago#232
@Dyshonest
That definitely doesn't apply to me because I'm not politically motivated in any way and besides, I don't think actual Neo-Nazis and me would get along to good because I'm a deliciously caramel skinned African-American.
Favorite Anime of My Time - https://pastebin.com/Qp0sTZyQ

User Info: Dyshonest

Dyshonest
2 months ago#233
gtomanga posted...

your backward drug using logic is broken,
silent+edgy+ non existing emo=whining.
emo IS whiny.

xEnraiyax posted...

That definitely doesn't apply to me because I'm not politically motivated in any way and besides, I don't think actual Neo-Nazis and me would get along to good because I'm a deliciously caramel skinned African-American.
It's really depressing because a not-so-insignificant amount of Neo-Nazis are the people who the Nazis wanted dead anyway.

Never said you were a Nazi though?

User Info: gtomanga

gtomanga
2 months ago#234
Dyshonest posted...
emo IS whiny.

dude, why are you pulling stuff out of your ass?
you haven't even read those 1939 comics and just decided out of nowhere to pull up a word that got popular in the early 2000,
shyness, introversion and angst, as well as depression, self-harm and suicide.

non of that has anything to do with the 1939 comics[he also had a pink glove],
they did go that extreme emo rout in the late 80s[it only lasted for 23 issues and then they canceled it after the backlash it received from the American ppl]

soo what other unreliable/misleading labels are you going to pull out next?
Ys,megaman,harvest moon,sly cooper,rune factory,shin megami tensei,growlanser,superman,bomberman,shump,sonic fan

User Info: Dyshonest

Dyshonest
2 months ago#235
gtomanga posted...

dude, why are you pulling stuff out of your ass?
you haven't even read those 1939 comics and just decided out of nowhere to pull up a word that got popular in the early 2000,
I also highly doubt you've read them.

gtomanga posted...

non of that has anything to do with the 1939 comics[he also had a pink glove],
to be fair generic 1930s detectives weren't very good paragons of character

and they generally were very whiny

gtomanga posted...

they did go that extreme emo rout in the late 80s[it only lasted for 23 issues and then they canceled it after the backlash it received from the American ppl]
Batman/Douche Wayne have been whiny dickheads for decades though. even YOU said since the 1970s.

so when was Batman "cool"? when Adam West played a character that, as far as comic canon is concerned, was not actually Batman?

gtomanga posted...

soo what other unreliable/misleading labels are you going to pull out next?
probably "you're a very literate person."

although you managed a post with only one typo and no odd grammar errors, so... maybe?

User Info: tzuyd

tzuyd
2 months ago#236
pothocket posted...
And Trump supporters have a terrible grasp of common sense. He's a literal traitor to the nation. Defending him is idiotic.

https://youtu.be/1eq0X4qDlR0
With so many people suffering from Derangement, common sense is no longer common.

Dyshonest posted...
Nope... he was not "left" of anything.

Just almost everybody.
https://i.imgtc.com/gbcrX9p.png

Dyshonest posted...
he quite literally thinks the alt-reightsh and Der Trumprer does no wrong.

[citation needed]

Trump's idiotic slogan just calls America a piece of s***.

Well it obviously took a dive during Obamas reign. America was at the very least post-racial before then.
I sexually identify as a 100% inoffensively correct person. My pronouns are 'yes', 'uh huh' and 'absolutely'.

User Info: Abiz_

Abiz_
2 months ago#237
Why don't you guys take your enlightenment to the politics board? Pretty pathetic that you guys can get Trump and all the other bs mixed up in someone changing a fictional character background.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. REPORT: Ciri from the witcher netflix show is going to be black..
  • Topic Archived