This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Was UNDERTAL suppose to be a SJW game?

User Info: jcgonzmo

jcgonzmo
3 months ago#1
Just beat the game with the true ending a while ago. Was UNDERTALE suppose to be a game from the SJW community?

User Info: DiviDude

DiviDude
3 months ago#2
No.

User Info: Dyshonest

Dyshonest
3 months ago#3
If it was the main character would be a bible-humping neckbearded incel decrying the evils of scantily-clad women.

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
3 months ago#4
...not particularly?
https://i.imgur.com/Uiyemc7.jpg

User Info: gtomanga

gtomanga
3 months ago#5
you play a game where the main character is called a little punk(presumably male),
iv don't remambar hearing a girl ever being called a punk,

--------------------------
an SJW game will force you to play as a girl/tranz mary-sue MC going aginst the petriarky,

all the ingame manspleaning male characters are sis-white males that haven't checked there privilege,

-Mercy option will never be available to the straight males that you can never lose against......even of you tried,

-the fight option will never be available to the gay & tranz & lesbians,
----------------------

but really the ppl calling undertale an sjw game sounds like a bunch of stariotypical rednecks from the 90s.

the reason why gamefaqs ppl is callin it an sjw game is probably becuse they are still butthurt from the 2015 war results
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb0TBtLT0y4&t=1s
Ys,megaman,harvest moon,sly cooper,rune factory,shin megami tensei,growlanser,superman,bomberman,shump,sonic fan

Dyshonest
3 months ago#6
> petriarky

my sides lol
(message deleted)

User Info: DiviDude

DiviDude
3 months ago#8
gtomanga posted...
you play a game where the main character is called a little punk(presumably male),
iv don't remambar hearing a girl ever being called a punk,

--------------------------
an SJW game will force you to play as a girl/tranz mary-sue MC going aginst the petriarky,

all the ingame manspleaning male characters are sis-white males that haven't checked there privilege,

-Mercy option will never be available to the straight males that you can never lose against......even of you tried,

-the fight option will never be available to the gay & tranz & lesbians,
----------------------

but really the ppl calling undertale an sjw game sounds like a bunch of stariotypical rednecks from the 90s.

the reason why gamefaqs ppl is callin it an sjw game is probably becuse they are still butthurt from the 2015 war results
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb0TBtLT0y4&t=1s

Is English your 8th language?

Dyshonest
3 months ago#9
gtomanga posted...

Sheeesh give me a break,
this is my first attempt to prenouncing this mombo jumbo crap without asking google for help.......I was 100% sure that it's the correct one..........
And every other time...?
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Was UNDERTAL suppose to be a SJW game?
  • Topic Archived