This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. The quality of The Witcher 3 puts to shame almost every AAA title...

User Info: Solhdier

Solhdier
3 months ago#1
I'm preordering Cyberpunk 2077 just because I feel guilty for buying it on sale.
Mexican ? Block

User Info: 2018_GT

2018_GT
3 months ago#2
No, it definitely doesn't. Currently playing through it and it's honestly pretty bad in a lot of ways.

Terrible movement system, terrible combat, and still full of glitches three years after release.

User Info: VoightKent

VoightKent
3 months ago#3
step down from witcher 2 gameplay wise. They tried to copy ass creed but failed to emulate the fluidity

User Info: DiviDude

DiviDude
3 months ago#4
VoightKent posted...
step down from witcher 2 gameplay wise.

Witcher 3's combat has the benefit of not bringing the entire game down with it (even though it still leaves a lot to be desired). Can't say the same for Witcher 2.

But yeah, it's still a bit remarkable to me how a game with so many man hours put into it can still struggle at something as simple and as fundamental as moving your character around.

User Info: ganondorf77

ganondorf77
3 months ago#5
I agree, still my best game ever, even with a not that good movement and combat. It's so big and full of gameplay options and systems and variety, that any other company would have developed 10 games annually instead of TW3. And for that I like CDPR so much.

2018_GT posted...
Terrible movement system, terrible combat, and still full of glitches three years after release.
Found any in my last run, not a single one. The only "gliched" part today is they did not update the tutorial with the new user interface, that was revamped with last huge update.
Bu!

User Info: zhenghan

zhenghan
3 months ago#6
VoightKent posted...
step down from witcher 2 gameplay wise. They tried to copy ass creed but failed to emulate the fluidity

this
"dude i am like a 10 th grader,i am not smart i am not smart okay.i know basic english not level 100 english lol" -stephanielish

User Info: halomonkey1_3_5

halomonkey1_3_5
3 months ago#7
TW3 is probably the most overrated game in the last 5 years tbh

the only game that really comes close is Breath of the Wild, but that's a Zelda game so its expected
Billy Mays: July 20, 1958 - June 28, 2009
The Greatest

User Info: Nathanmg

Nathanmg
3 months ago#8
Solhdier posted...
I'm preordering Cyberpunk 2077 just because I feel guilty for buying it on sale.

Keep in mind that, depending on where (and when) you buy, it might not actually affect CDPR's cut.
PSN: Nathanmg
3DS: 1006-0862-7392

User Info: 2018_GT

2018_GT
3 months ago#9
ganondorf77 posted...
I agree, still my best game ever, even with a not that good movement and combat. It's so big and full of gameplay options and systems and variety, that any other company would have developed 10 games annually instead of TW3. And for that I like CDPR so much.

2018_GT posted...
Found any in my last run, not a single one. The only "gliched" part today is they did not update the tutorial with the new user interface, that was revamped with last huge update.

Cool. I'm 10 hours in and I've run into several, one of which got me killed. The game still has a lot of glitches.

User Info: wildog2006

wildog2006
3 months ago#10
2018_GT posted...
Terrible movement system

Turn on advanced movement, or something like that. Even CDPR acknowledged the movement was clunky by default and fixed it.
MOD: Mindless, Oppressive, & Delusional
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. The quality of The Witcher 3 puts to shame almost every AAA title...
  • Topic Archived