This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Cool or Trashy? Using car speakers for my PC.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Cool or Trashy? Using car speakers for my PC.

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
1 month ago#41
HeliosMagi posted...
Trashy but in a charming way.

The Danny DeVito kind of trashy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK0CL7bHbII

More on topic, I wish I could remove the car speakers of the students that insist on booming their crap rap/pop music down the street in town. Yes we get it, you have s*** taste in music.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii-U | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES

User Info: Killah Priest

Killah Priest
1 month ago#42
I had 2 12" subs from my car hooked up to my s*** for a while back in the day.

pretty much had to nail down everything in my room.
The Infamous...
If you're one of us then roll with us.

User Info: 32x2z

32x2z
1 month ago#43
JKatarn posted...
HeliosMagi posted...
Trashy but in a charming way.

The Danny DeVito kind of trashy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK0CL7bHbII

More on topic, I wish I could remove the car speakers of the students that insist on booming their crap rap/pop music down the street in town. Yes we get it, you have s*** taste in music.

I like to blast video game music remixes with my amp'd speakers. Gotta disturb the peace with nostalgia my dude. Everyone knows Castlevania themes and megaman themes are good for racing around town in. We can even add some people rapping to some zelda and pokemon themes if we want to impress the young'ens. I'll go get our canes right now...lmao
FX 8300 4.4|STRIX 570 1435/2000|Freesync 7680x1080|16gb Ram|240 SSD + 1TB|Xonar U3|Seasonic Focus+ Plat 750W|Heated Massage Chair|
https://imgur.com/a/hBndVEs

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
1 month ago#44
32x2z posted...
I like to blast video game music remixes with my amp'd speakers. Gotta disturb the peace with nostalgia my dude. Everyone knows Castlevania themes and megaman themes are good for racing around town in. We can even add some people rapping to some zelda and pokemon themes if we want to impress the young'ens. I'll go get our canes right now...lmao

I would much rather hear that booming down the street than some generic s*** rap/pop.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii-U | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES

User Info: monkmith

monkmith
1 month ago#45
who cares? if it works it works, probably better sound quality then most peoples setup.
People die when they are killed.
Quando il gioco e finito, il re e il pedone vanno nella stessa scatola

User Info: Lienhart

Lienhart
1 month ago#46
Super cool.

Why? Because you innovated and thought outside the box.

On the race track, I've met many riders and drivers that have hilarious solutions to save money or reuse parts. Zip tying and heat wrapping parts is super common. Some of these guys would finish very well and endured a ton of salt due to jealousy from others throwing money at more expensive solutions but losing due to lack of skill.

The guys downvoting and thinking it's tacky sound like the same guys at the track who would throw salt at a Civic driver for beating their Ferrari lol

Kudos to you for being innovative!
I like to go really fast
https://media.giphy.com/media/xT9IgDmMQGjEboTHyM/giphy.gif

User Info: Nathanmg

Nathanmg
1 month ago#47
monkmith posted...
who cares? if it works it works, probably better sound quality then most peoples setup.

Basically this, it's your personal setup, who cares?

Anyway who are you trying to be "cool" for?
PSN: Nathanmg
3DS: 1006-0862-7392

User Info: DiviDude

DiviDude
1 month ago#48
JKatarn posted...

Blah. I am a professor in a smallish college-centric city and I hear that s*** all day long, even in the nicer part of the city. I normally don't mind it when stupid people announce their own stuipdity -- don't have to do any guess work that way -- but this one I could do without.

User Info: monkmith

monkmith
1 month ago#49
DiviDude posted...
JKatarn posted...

Blah. I am a professor in a smallish college-centric city and I hear that s*** all day long, even in the nicer part of the city. I normally don't mind it when stupid people announce their own stuipdity -- don't have to do any guess work that way -- but this one I could do without.

take solace in the fact they're shaking their cars apart.
People die when they are killed.
Quando il gioco e finito, il re e il pedone vanno nella stessa scatola

User Info: Lienhart

Lienhart
1 month ago#50
DiviDude posted...
JKatarn posted...

You guys sound cranky as hell.

I actually smile when I hear that. And it's not like I don't blast Ryu's theme or some Pokemon opening epic rock theme when I feel like it; everyone likes different music.

..........or clutch in and bounce of a 15k redline like a screaming banshee instead of using the doorbell because I can ;)
I like to go really fast
https://media.giphy.com/media/xT9IgDmMQGjEboTHyM/giphy.gif
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Cool or Trashy? Using car speakers for my PC.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived