This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

To Canadians want to buy a high end pc from scratch.Is this worth it for $2610?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. To Canadians want to buy a high end pc from scratch.Is this worth it for $2610?

User Info: Combo Master

Combo Master
1 month ago#1
https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/cyberpowerpc-battlebox-gaming-pc-intel-core-i7-3tb-hdd-240gb-ssd-nvidia-geforce-gtx-1080-ti-eng/11801642.aspx?

I saw an ABS model from Newegg from $2400 with a 1080ti and a 9700k, but it's not there anymore,it only had 16gb of ram instead of 32 and a 1tb instead of a 3tb main hdd. It had the same 240gb ssd.

this Also adds a better case, keyboard and mouse

Custom 10-colour LED case lighting allows you to personalize your rig to match your unique style

Comes with a USB RGB 7-colour gaming keyboard and USB gaming mouse

Worth the extra $210, but is it really worth $2610 with the 9900k and gtx 2080 around the corner? I know those 2 components will make pre built pc $3000 and over.. probably $3200 if there is 32 gb instead of 16..
Combo Master

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
1 month ago#2
Build it for much less. Seriously. Go to pc part picker, pick parts, go to memory Express, find the same parts. Have them price match, order and pay for them to assemble it for you.
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

User Info: Combo Master

Combo Master
1 month ago#3
SinisterSlay posted...
Build it for much less. Seriously. Go to pc part picker, pick parts, go to memory Express, find the same parts. Have them price match, order and pay for them to assemble it for you

this works in Canada?
Combo Master

User Info: -GhosT-

-GhosT-
1 month ago#4
MemoryExpress is based in Canada.

ca.pcpartpicker.com price-checks canadian stores.

I don't see why it wouldn't work.
I'm A Man of Principles, Damn Near Invincible
www.twitch.tv/GilgameshGG

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
1 month ago#5
Combo Master posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
Build it for much less. Seriously. Go to pc part picker, pick parts, go to memory Express, find the same parts. Have them price match, order and pay for them to assemble it for you

this works in Canada?

That's how we build things in Canada. And memexpress gives warranty when they build it.
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

User Info: Kokuei05

Kokuei05
1 month ago#6
Fancy RGB and s***ty free RGB keyboard and mouse for $500 trebek.
i7-6700K @ Stock | Team Vulcan 16GB 3000Mhz | Zotac 8GB GTX 1080 Mini | EA232WMI 79hz
e7470 | i5-6300U || Surface Pro 2 i5 || OnePlus 5t || iPad Air 2 9.0
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. To Canadians want to buy a high end pc from scratch.Is this worth it for $2610?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived