This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Trump Tax kills PC case manufacturer

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
8 months ago#11
Yeah something isn’t really adding up here. Tariffs hit and immediate bankruptcy? No trying to switch manufacturing sources? No try at price increases? They were a niche case maker, it’s not like they were selling cases at $40 a pop
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: rareware101

rareware101
8 months ago#12
Dr_keith posted...
Yeah, I'm sure it had nothing to do with the disastrous Obama era policies that all but crippled our country and gutted our military.

Gutted your military?! You spend as much as the next 7 counties combined. 6 of which are your allies! US education at its best...

User Info: d209999

d209999
8 months ago#13
rareware101 posted...
Dr_keith posted...
Yeah, I'm sure it had nothing to do with the disastrous Obama era policies that all but crippled our country and gutted our military.

Gutted your military?! You spend as much as the next 7 counties combined. 6 of which are your allies! US education at its best...

Don’t blame this on education. It’s willful ignorance.
http://folding.stanford.edu
Fight disease using your computer

User Info: G_U_G

G_U_G
8 months ago#14
Dr_keith posted...

True. But look how bad the recession was when Obama was elected in 2008. And then the great economy when he left. So at least there is that.

User Info: mario2000

mario2000
8 months ago#15
captsplatter_1 posted...
Dr_keith posted...

Ya and look what happened when he gutted it. He half assed Libya, half assed Syria, and let China build islands in the South China Sea. And that Iran deal.

hows that fox news koolaid taste
Arrrr the SS Goku, Mighty fine boat... -fatmatt
Hope Frieza doesn't chuck an Iceberg at the Goku, otherwise it's all over. -Nekoslash

User Info: 32x2z

32x2z
8 months ago#16
The US military gutted itself by leading an imperial invasion in Iraq, Afganistan, Libya, Syria, etc. Let em go bankrupt as it cost billions to fight terrorist in toyota pickup trucks using American weapons...wait what?
8300 4.2ghz - 480/570 Xfire - 7680x1080p freesync - 16gb Ram - 240 SSD + 1TB HDD - Asus Xonar U3 SoundCard - Seasonic 80+ Platinum 750W.
Karma is a biscuit!

User Info: richisdisturbed

richisdisturbed
8 months ago#17
32x2z posted...
The US military gutted itself by leading an imperial invasion in Iraq, Afganistan, Libya, Syria, etc. Let em go bankrupt as it cost billions to fight terrorist in toyota pickup trucks, with Texan plates no less, and using American weapons...wait what?

FTFY

Not that there's any point really with the ignorance some Americans show on this site. It worries me.
Idiots voting for idiots.

User Info: Kenny_Mayne

Kenny_Mayne
8 months ago#18
To 500 like that other trump topic
Original #1 seahawks fan est. 2013. Not changing sig until they move the seahawks, mariners, sounders to Oklahoma City

User Info: stupidquestions

stupidquestions
8 months ago#19
Dr_keith posted...

Drive by hating. We'll never see you again to rebuttal anything anyone says.

grampamurked posted...
Don't worry though, they aren't the only company preying on the fears of the ignorant.

The entire platform of this administration is preying on the fears of people.
I like kittens and pizzas.

User Info: Unknown860

Unknown860
8 months ago#20
American right wingers are really the dumbest people in the world..jesus.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Trump Tax kills PC case manufacturer
  • Topic Archived