This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. No Red Dead Redemption 2 On PC - Very Disappointing

User Info: DarkKnight_sf

DarkKnight_sf
4 months ago#1
Red Dead Redemption, a game which was one of the greatest games of the previous generation, now Red Dead Redemption 2 has not been announced on PC.

I am very disappointed because unfortunately for me games like these and GTA I can only play on PC.because of a few reasons, the movement with a mouse feels more natural in an open world, the shooting is perfect with a mouse (GTA 5 in my opinion has the most satisfying shooting of any game), and 60fps.

I am not happy because I have an excellent gaming PC and time and time I am being let down, I don't want to play PS1 graphic PC exclusives like Starwarcraft, no one does. I want heavy hitting big budget games like Red Dead.

This always happens to us PC Gamers, GTA 4 was so rubbish on PC, that it required a PC 5 years from the future to even run it on basic settings. GTA 5, I waited hours in line for the PS3 release and then I wasn't allowed to get it because I never had ID - but got my friend to get it from another store. And then had to wait many years for the PC version because the PS3 version was pretty crap.

I was looking forward to Arkham Knight on PC, but that was so bad they gave everyone's money back. So I purchased it on PS4 eventually.

So why is it some of the greatest pc gamers such as myself have to suffer like this? If it does come to the PC, it will be the year 2020 or 2021, PC is low priority after GTA 5 only sold 1% on PC.

Anyone else disappointed that potentially one of the greatest games is not coming to PC?
Dark Knight

User Info: MASKOAAA

MASKOAAA
4 months ago#2
I always felt these games played better with a controller

User Info: bubbub01

bubbub01
4 months ago#3
MASKOAAA posted...
I always felt these games played better at 60+fps

Me too

User Info: red_robin

red_robin
4 months ago#4
First game was absolutely riddled with bugs and performance issues. The reason it was never ported was nobody wanted to deal with the s*** code to work on, extend or port the game.

DarkKnight_sf posted...
I was looking forward to Arkham Knight on PC, but that was so bad they gave everyone's money back. So I purchased it on PS4 eventually.

lol the game ran like s*** on PS4. It wasn't fixed completely on PC for a few months, but within like a week it was better on PC.

User Info: red_robin

red_robin
4 months ago#5
Wait s*** did I just post seriously in a mock-don topic? Damnit

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
4 months ago#6
Waffles > Pancakes
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
4 months ago#7
@DarkKnight_sf
@pothocket
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: KillerTruffle

KillerTruffle
4 months ago#8
red_robin posted...
Wait s*** did I just post seriously in a mock-don topic? Damnit

https://media.giphy.com/media/3EiIL1ZbSOGJv3LoJb/giphy.gif
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23

User Info: yars

yars
4 months ago#9
MASKOAAA posted...

you can (and often should) use a controller for pc gaming.

anyway, i'm sure rdr2 will make its way to pc eventually.
My whole life has been a miserable pig filled ordeal because of you.

User Info: MASKOAAA

MASKOAAA
4 months ago#10
yars posted...
MASKOAAA posted...

you can (and often should) use a controller for pc gaming.

anyway, i'm sure rdr2 will make its way to pc eventually.

Oh I do, I use a 360 controller bc I don’t like how loose and sensitive the sticks are on the Xbox one and also not a fan of the lever shoulder buttons where if you hit it on one side it won’t move....... those didn’t need to be levers damn it
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. No Red Dead Redemption 2 On PC - Very Disappointing
  • Topic Archived