This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

if i buy world of monter hunter from good man gaming, can i paste it to steam?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. if i buy world of monter hunter from good man gaming, can i paste it to steam?

User Info: slow-poke-

slow-poke-
4 weeks ago#1
Hi wverybody, i want to buy world of monter hunter from good man gaming because it is chaeper but after i buy it can i paste teh gaem to my steam libarary?

User Info: candlefighter

candlefighter
4 weeks ago#2
If it doesn't come with a steam key, you could use the "add a nonsteam game/program" feature.

User Info: slow-poke-

slow-poke-
4 weeks ago#3
candlefighter posted...
If it doesn't come with a steam key, you could use the "add a nonsteam game/program" feature.

Thank yoy. But can i play online with steam people?

User Info: DiviDude

DiviDude
4 weeks ago#4
It says right on the page that it uses Steam.

User Info: SoulreaperX112

SoulreaperX112
4 weeks ago#5
When you buy games from green man gaming it will you tell you if it gives steam/origin/ubisoft code etc... on the games store page. Monster Hunter World is a steam key on gmg and will be availble to copy and paste into steam the day of the release or a day or two earlier depending on if pre-download is available for monster hunter world.

I believe they send you an email when the code is available. Otherwise you just can just check your account page for purchases to show the key when available.

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
4 weeks ago#6
Most of the time it seems green man gaming gives you a steam code. But ya it will say Steam DRM. If it says that its a code for Steam.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

User Info: GTL581

GTL581
4 weeks ago#7
Good man gaming will hook you up with the dopest steam files that you can use to copy and paste in your steam.. libarary? After which all of the steam people will be able to be your friend and explore the world of monster hunter with you to your heart's content.

User Info: TimePharaoh

TimePharaoh
4 weeks ago#8
You should spend less time playing videogames and more time learning how to properly read and consume information, it'll benefit you far more in your life then dragons or whatever.
Wait, what? I heard about the Netflix thing but how does the music thing work? You get partial songs or what? - Fade2Scrub420

User Info: candlefighter

candlefighter
3 weeks ago#9
DiviDude posted...
It says right on the page that it uses Steam.

I looked for it but couldn't find it.

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
3 weeks ago#10
TimePharaoh posted...
You should spend less time playing videogames and more time learning how to properly read and consume information, it'll benefit you far more in your life then dragons or whatever.

So would be moving out of your parents house
Put on a smile cause Jesus loves you
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. if i buy world of monter hunter from good man gaming, can i paste it to steam?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived