This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Culling 1 going FTP + will be updated.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. The Culling 1 going FTP + will be updated.

User Info: OptimusRekt

OptimusRekt
3 months ago#1
In response to the backlash of The Culling 2, it seems a video game company may have actually learned a lesson in "listening to its fans". Not only are they refunding people who bought The Culling 2 and taking it off game stores, they are released the "day one" build of The Culling 1 this week sometime, aka the original version, free of charge and will keep that version available into the future. They will also resume work on the original game and when it's in a state they deem acceptable they will release it as a free to play game.

Video from the developer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24rR69Ygn20

Now a game with potential that people actually liked can finally be revived :) Not sure if anybody really cares that much though. I always thought the game was more interesting than most other battle royale games though.

Now if only EA can learn something. A person can dream...
"Too fast for freedom, sometimes it all falls down, these chains never leave me, I keep dragging them around..." - Delilah by Florence Welch
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. The Culling 1 going FTP + will be updated.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived