This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Why keep playing ?

User Info: Chaos_Missile

Chaos_Missile
5 months ago#41
Zangato posted...
All I hear in steam is. This game crash all the time, this game doesn't start, this one is badly optimized, this one is bad port, this one has tons of hackers in it and the list goes on.....
So why do ppl keep playing PC if there is so much problems?
Why not get a console and never experience those problems?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_360_technical_problems
???
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008

User Info: rpgian

rpgian
5 months ago#42
Sometimes they are poorly optimized. Look at YSVIII which is a great game. It was a clusterf*** of delays and still came out broken. Game would crash every 5 minutes (threading/multiple cores). I've seen games that SCREWED UP CONTROLS. Stuff like mouse/key disabled if a pad connected or it in some xinput/directinput software purgatory shuffling it's buttons.

Controls are super important. Devs with a brain make them user set all the way through. Some devs like Bioware, assign a "scan for items" to L3/R3 w/o remap. Thats the stick click button, the thing that's a pain for everyone to press, so it's reserved for infrequent things like making minimaps bigger, not...you know, stuff you spam like scan/atk.

Many pc gamers are quick to cry wolf about some real bs, doesn't mean there aren't some mangy wolves still out there.

User Info: Zangato

Zangato
5 months ago#43
Chaos_Missile posted...
Zangato posted...
All I hear in steam is. This game crash all the time, this game doesn't start, this one is badly optimized, this one is bad port, this one has tons of hackers in it and the list goes on.....
So why do ppl keep playing PC if there is so much problems?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_360_technical_problems
???

Lol im not talking about PC problems. Im talking about problem with GAMES on PC

User Info: vlado_e

vlado_e
5 months ago#44
Zangato posted...
Im talking about problem with GAMES on PC

Again - AC: Unity was a problem on each platform. Does that mean we should avoid consoles as well?
We do what we must / because we can. / For the good of all of us. / Except the ones who are dead.

User Info: ArkonBlade

ArkonBlade
5 months ago#45
I rarely experience those problems

PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow STEAM - ArkonBlade

User Info: kobalobasileus

kobalobasileus
5 months ago#46
Zangato posted...

Hahaha, that's a good one.

My PS3 gave me far more problems than my PC. Hence my lack of PS4.

User Info: arleas

arleas
5 months ago#47
Zangato posted...
Lol im not talking about PC problems. Im talking about problem with GAMES on PC

But that's why consoles are way worse. Your console craps the bed and then you can't just buy a new hard drive or video card and get up and running again. No, you've got to send it in for repairs which basically is half the cost of a new one...

It's pretty shameful tbqh. You should just give up and go home.
http://steamsignature.com/profile/english/76561197969913402.png http://i.imgur.com/VHKOxqN.png
https://i.imgur.com/Po5TbWg.jpg

User Info: somebadlemonade

somebadlemonade
5 months ago#48
vlado_e posted...
We should only play on platforms that never experience bugs - like the pen and paper. How about some Tic-Tac-Toe?

D&D, Pathfinder, board games, card games, and skill games are all a thing. . .

There are some really fun ones out there but you need physical friends not virtual friends (virtual not there) to play with.
Meh posting brought to you by SBL inc. Makers of The Only Ink that Stinks!

User Info: Pokenub

Pokenub
5 months ago#49
somebadlemonade posted...
vlado_e posted...
We should only play on platforms that never experience bugs - like the pen and paper. How about some Tic-Tac-Toe?

D&D, Pathfinder, board games, card games, and skill games are all a thing. . .

There are some really fun ones out there but you need physical friends not virtual friends (virtual not there) to play with.

Except there are even bugfixes for D&D and Pathfinder, they're called erratas.
The cat goes meow, the pig goes oink, the dog goes Eeedddwaaarrddd..

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
5 months ago#50
Is this guy serious?

Do you really think that consoles are perfect with everything? DO you not understand that a console is dumb down PC? Do you not realize that consoles have games with s*** optimizaton and crashes too just like PC games do. Consoles are no different at all but are very much worse in terms of performance.
Put on a smile cause Jesus loves you
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Why keep playing ?
  • Topic Archived